Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fortunately we've been able to keep nearly all of you guys in Canada, preoccupied with your next moose "encounter".

Many of them are down here in Florida this time of year, spreading their funny money, and driving not knowing the difference between MPH, and KPH

Edited by bilzfancy

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Many of them are down here in Florida this time of year, spreading their funny money, and driving not knowing the difference between MPH, and KPH

I know that those French Canadians are universally adored for their generosity in tipping everyday people who serve them and their general humility in their common discourse. -)

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

What is the number, something like 53 of the last 57 terror attacks on American soil have been carried out by right wing Christian terrorists?

Maybe it's 54 of 57?

You counting the trump van stripper who they put “whiteface” on ? 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Because look at what Muhammad did. They taxed non Muslims and the non Muslims had to convert to join in on the raping and pillaging. 

they taxed people they didn't like so they could get free stuff.  no wonder democrats love islam

13 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

What is the number, something like 53 of the last 57 terror attacks on American soil have been carried out by right wing Christian terrorists?

Maybe it's 54 of 57?

57 of 57.  All terrorist attacks are right-wing.  Leftists attack out of a sense of anger and personal grievance, not to terrorize.  If a leftist terrorizes people, he's really a Republican.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Well there’s certainly reason for he and I to share a similar view. 

My view represents 90% of combat vets. Real ones. Not fake ones. 

Your views are aligned with no more than less a percent of people.  

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

right. they know where i live, if they want me can come and get me. i ain't gonna change my ways. ***** them and the horse they rode in on. their time is drawing near.

I am glad I am not the only one with that feeling. Like something good will happen, finally.

That feeling is hope. Hope, the mind killer. I like hope, but hate the feeling of hope more than nails on a chalkboard. 

• Like (+1) 1

Another right wing POS caught! Put him in a cage for life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/self-proclaimed-white-nationalist-planned-mass-terror-attack-government-says-i-am-dreaming-of-a-way-to-kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth/2019/02/20/61daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.bf878588dbc8

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist was arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a widespread domestic terrorist attack targeting politicians and journalists.

Christopher Paul Hasson called for “focused violence” to “establish a white homeland” and said, “I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth,” according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as “best place in dc to see congress people” and “are supreme court justices protected.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I think the death penalty is far more appropriate. 

However, it’s obvious what you’re doing, and you’re an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This I can agree with, whether a right wing, or left wing terrorist, they can't be allowed to breathe freedom

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

I think the death penalty is far more appropriate. 

However, it’s obvious what you’re doing, and you’re an idiot. 

An idiot? That's not nice.

I'd rather let him rot for the rest of his worthless life. Put him in with guys who like his tight hole. Blast him!