Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Reichstag Fire was a false flag operation, which would make 9/11 the work of?

Yup. You went full retard and let me down. I thought you were going to say that ‘communists burnt the Reichstag and so my point was moot because my target is a religious group instead of a political one.’ 

Theres insufficient evidence on the topic of the Riechstag Fire. The water is very muddy on that topic. 

9/11 was the work of Haj. And Hajis around the world celebrated it. 

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yup. You went full retard and let me down. I thought you were going to say that ‘communists burnt the Reichstag and so my point was moot because my target is a religious group instead of a political one.’ 

Theres insufficient evidence on the topic of the Riechstag Fire. The water is very muddy on that topic. 

9/11 was the work of Haj. And Hajis around the world celebrated it. 

You know the old yarn about keeping quiet to limit the possibility of being confirmed an idiot?

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is a Yellow Vest issue. Forced immigration pacts, and general EU authoritarianism is what the protests are about. Not a gas tax.

In real life do you go around having casual conversations with obviously bigoted nut jobs?

Wait - this is real life - and you do!

15 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Looking forward to see how this effects the situation. 

I read, and not from anything reputable, that immigration / the Islamification of France is a yellow vest issue. Maybe this weekend we’ll find out. 

Still waiting a detailed account of your personal experiences that prompted you to come to the conclusion that ALL Muslims should be put into internment camps. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Still waiting a detailed account of your personal experiences that prompted you to come to the conclusion that ALL Muslims should be put into internment camps. 

Shut up, Jim.

My personal experience with Islam has nearly gotten my fine self killed on numerous occasions. But my argument is to do with the fact that Islam is a religion that is incompatible with the civilized world because NOOOO Muslim can override Muhammad's canon, and because of that you cannot have Islam without terrorism. It's impossible. You cannot have Islam without female mutilation. You cannot have Islam without rape. It's just not a thing. It doesn't belong in the civilized world, and maybe neither do you.

My personal experience with Islam includes the UN Bombing in 03 (I was actually a little 'serve's ya bastards right' when I got there, I piss on the UN). My experience with Islam is dead children. My experience with Islam is literally watching Haj cornhole donkey's (night vision). Haj is all about some goats and donkeys. I've seent it. Gross stuff. Disgusting religion. Disgusting people. 

Now, have I met "good muslims?" Of freaking course. I grew close to the Imam near the central bank district in Iraq. He and his family lived in the oldest Mosque in Baghdad. As soon as we pulled out he and his entire family were killed. My views on the subject are far to complex to be summarized. But I'm smart enough to know they do not belong in our civilized world. And as you cannot decide which ones are the good muslims, and which aren't, and as you can't predict which ones will drift towards fundamentalism, you can't have it. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Shut up, Jim.

My personal experience with Islam has nearly gotten my fine self killed on numerous occasions. But my argument is to do with the fact that Islam is a religion that is incompatible with the civilized world because NOOOO Muslim can override Muhammad's canon, and because of that you cannot have Islam without terrorism. It's impossible. You cannot have Islam without female mutilation. You cannot have Islam without rape. It's just not a thing. It doesn't belong in the civilized world, and maybe neither do you.

My personal experience with Islam includes the UN Bombing in 03 (I was actually a little 'serve's ya bastards right' when I got there, I piss on the UN). My experience with Islam is dead children. My experience with Islam is literally watching Haj cornhole donkey's (night vision). Haj is all about some goats and donkeys. I've seent it. Gross stuff. Disgusting religion. Disgusting people. 

Now, have I met "good muslims?" Of freaking course. I grew close to the Imam near the central bank district in Iraq. He and his family lived in the oldest Mosque in Baghdad. As soon as we pulled out he and his entire family were killed. My views on the subject are far to complex to be summarized. But I'm smart enough to know they do not belong in our civilized world. And as you cannot decide which ones are the good muslims, and which aren't, and as you can't predict which ones will drift towards fundamentalism, you can't have it. 

So every Muslim in the US should be put in internment camp because of a few incidents.  Again based on that logic every white male should be put into internment camps because they have been known to shoot up groups of people and Boyst likes to cozy up behind his cows. 

You my friend are one ***** up in the head dude. PTSD is a terrible thing. Are you under any professional care?  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is French, not a refugee. 

Doesn't matter that he was born in France.  The yellow vests will attribute his radicalization to the influx of foreigners.

If I were trying to distract the nation from the yellow vests, the last thing I'd orchestrate is an Islamist terrorist attack.

Shut up, Jim.

my fine self…

Islam…doesn't belong in the civilized world, and maybe neither do you.

I piss on the UN

goats and donkeys

have I met "good muslims?" Of freaking course.

I'm smart

you cannot decide which ones are the good muslims

you can't have it. 

Gold

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Doesn't matter that he was born in France.  The yellow vests will attribute his radicalization to the influx of foreigners.

If I were trying to distract the nation from the yellow vests, the last thing I'd orchestrate is an Islamist terrorist attack.

The media in Europe took days before they tied it to Islamism... The hope was a shooter on the loose and a national tragedy would unite the media and peoples focus on this issue rather than the protests. Didn't work. But not from a lack of trying. 

11 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

my fine self…

Islam…doesn't belong in the civilized world, and maybe neither do you.

I piss on the UN

goats and donkeys

have I met "good muslims?" Of freaking course.

I'm smart

you cannot decide which ones are the good muslims

you can't have it. 

Gold

I rarely agree with The_Dude but in this instance he has certain meaningful points. You have taken what he posted, chopped it up and used that as a basis for criticizing and making fun of his post. Congratulations on your consistencies. Too bad it has to do with your consistent disingenuousness though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So every Muslim in the US should be put in internment camp because of a few incidents.  Again based on that logic every white male should be put into internment camps because they have been known to shoot up groups of people and Boyst likes to cozy up behind his cows. 

You my friend are one ***** up in the head dude. PTSD is a terrible thing. Are you under any professional care?  

1. I don't have PTSD. I sleep just fine at night.

2. By white guys -- you mean the most successful demographic in history? The people who made America the greatest country on earth? The creators of western civilization? The men that built America? You're a silly goose, Jim. 

In the past week #Palestinian terrorists have killed or wounded 14 #Israelis in multiple attacks.

The Pal Authority maintains laws that will compensate these terrorists and their families for their heinous acts. The PA can be a political body OR a sponsor of terror, not both.

_PrgDgFA_bigger.jpgSenator Rand PaulVerified account @RandPaul 51m51 minutes ago
Not one more US taxpayer penny should be going to the Palestinian Authority. I have introduced in the past, and will do so again in a new Congress, legislation to cut off all funding to the PA for supporting terrorism!

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

1. I don't have PTSD. I sleep just fine at night.

2. By white guys -- you mean the most successful demographic in history? The people who made America the greatest country on earth? The creators of western civilization? The men that built America? You're a silly goose, Jim. 

That's a shame.  I thought you could at least blame your incredible hate and paranoia on PTSD.