Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Just now, LaDexter said:

Finally, an honest answer....

All those "Americans" in Iran... all JEWISH.... all DUAL CITIZENS of ISRAEL and the US... and the "US" media calls the "AMERICANS...."

THEY" AREN'T AMERICANS

THEY ARE ZIONISTS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT ISRAEL, AND WANT TO PROVOKE A US WAR WITH IRAN TO HELP ISRAEL AND JUST ISRAEL.

Shows what you know.  We actually want to provoke a war with Venezuela, so we can distract the US from the Middle East and take care of Iran ourselves once and for all...

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 7:31 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Lol that is Gob from Arrested Development.  They were filming for a new season.  If you listen closely you'll hear "I've made a huge mistake".

Since he's a dude wearing skinny jeans, he may have just farted.  You get what you deserve, poofter.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

THIS MORNING FROM GAZA

Someone or other in Gaza seems to want to get a war on. This morning in Beersheba, Israel, a mother saved her three children’s lives by hurrying to their shelter as a Palestinian rocket fired from Gaza blew up their bedrooms. The IDF has posted the video below.

Video at the link

Hillel Neuer adds via Twitter: “This morning in Geneva, Switzerland, I am at the UN Human Rights Council, and they couldn’t care less.” I’m afraid “couldn’t care less” understates the reality of the UNHRC’s support for the terrorists.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/this-morning-from-gaza.php

Edited by B-Man

On 10/17/2018 at 10:39 AM, B-Man said:

THIS MORNING FROM GAZA

Someone or other in Gaza seems to want to get a war on. This morning in Beersheba, Israel, a mother saved her three children’s lives by hurrying to their shelter as a Palestinian rocket fired from Gaza blew up their bedrooms. The IDF has posted the video below.

Video at the link

Hillel Neuer adds via Twitter: “This morning in Geneva, Switzerland, I am at the UN Human Rights Council, and they couldn’t care less.” I’m afraid “couldn’t care less” understates the reality of the UNHRC’s support for the terrorists.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/this-morning-from-gaza.php

That's some good propaganda work by the IDF.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am NOT making light of this situation but sometimes I have to look and see if this is the deep State thread with you in order to determine if this is something Obama did.

RIP to that guy.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I am NOT making light of this situation but sometimes I have to look and see if this is the deep State thread with you in order to determine if this is something Obama did.

RIP to that guy.

It wasn't the perfect thread for that post as he died on active duty, not in a "terrorist attack". Wasn't sure where else it would fit. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It wasn't the perfect thread for that post as he died on active duty, not in a "terrorist attack". Wasn't sure where else it would fit. 

Oh, I get it, but I'm always thinking you spin things to be deep State so I double check

• Like (+1) 1