Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

On 8/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Correct.  The alt-right is a party of big, activist government.

Unfortunately for you, this group just blew a 1.5 trillion dollar hole in our budget, due in only 9 years.

Now, the same group is propping up farmers with a subsidy and also telling ppl that they should not respect a great American veteran while attacking people that do the same thing

I'm registered as a Rebublican, but f that.

Individual liberties, free market, and personal responsibility. That's what i believe in.

The freedom of open speech, free religion, the free press (see Simon vs Glik, circa 2009), and the freedom to petition my gov with a redress of grievances.

That's amndment 1. 

the freedom to bear arms and to keep a militia - IMO this is a direct impediment to tyrannical overreach.

the freedom to not have british soldiers quartered in your house.

want me to go on?

11 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

The freedom of open speech, free religion, the free press (see Simon vs Glik, circa 2009), and the freedom to petition my gov with a redress of grievances.

That's amndment 1. 

the freedom to bear arms and to keep a militia - IMO this is a direct impediment to tyrannical overreach.

the freedom to not have british soldiers quartered in your house.

want me to go on?

Freedom of speech being repressed by leftists across the country.

Freedom of religion is not an option for the left whom have gone so far to not endorse candidates on the left because they're too religious.

Freedom of the press by the press that has damn near created a cartel with hit pieces and aligned motives to undermine the president.

And the freedom to petition the gov as is being done judicially to almost quite fully limit everything the Trump admin has done.

So, basically, you're saying we need "muh freeduuums" when all of those freedoms are being exploited.

You need to try harder.

11 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Unfortunately for you, this group just blew a 1.5 trillion dollar hole in our budget, due in only 9 years.

Now, the same group is propping up farmers with a subsidy and also telling ppl that they should not respect a great American veteran while attacking people that do the same thing

I'm registered as a Rebublican, but f that.

Individual liberties, free market, and personal responsibility. That's what i believe in.

The farm subsidies you just now have a problem with?  I've had a problem with them for decades.  They are not farm subsidies. They're farm checks and balances.  The federal government has Monopolized the AG industry. They've artificially created prices and manipulated the market for a century.  They've done it in amazing ways, too; my most favorite being their use of food stamps to control prices.

I'll never understand how a farmer at a farmers market gets a customer to walk up and use a government coupon or something to purchase directly from a farmer. 

And John McCain is a punk ass B word.

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-ambassador-victims-amsterdam-stabbing-americans-104529185.html

Haj hates you. Haj will ALWAYS hate you. Haj will never coexist with you. 

He can get in line with hating me.

So tired of this rhetoric.  The media paints this picture that all foreigners are bad then blames someone else when someone acts on it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wing-demonstrations-counterprotests-stabbing-chemnitz-slideshow-wp-175449546.html

Does the word “xenophobic” only apply to white people? From it’s written use I have to conclude yes. 

Also, why’s it wrong for white people to want to live next to white people. I moved to a town that’s 98% white for a reason. Crime and pollution is low, and people here are employed?

17 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wing-demonstrations-counterprotests-stabbing-chemnitz-slideshow-wp-175449546.html

Does the word “xenophobic” only apply to white people? From it’s written use I have to conclude yes. 

Also, why’s it wrong for white people to want to live next to white people. I moved to a town that’s 98% white for a reason. Crime and pollution is low, and people here are employed?

Would you say that you've made an economic decision?

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, The_Dude said:

Any updates on whether you made an economic decision or not?

On 8/31/2018 at 5:41 PM, DC Tom said:

I'm Mossad, remember?

Finally, an honest answer....

All those "Americans" in Iran... all JEWISH.... all DUAL CITIZENS of ISRAEL and the US... and the "US" media calls the "AMERICANS...."

THEY" AREN'T AMERICANS

THEY ARE ZIONISTS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT ISRAEL, AND WANT TO PROVOKE A US WAR WITH IRAN TO HELP ISRAEL AND JUST ISRAEL.