Since everyone is in a reflective mood....enjoy :)

gomper

Good stuff. I've been listening to several variations of Canon in D Major tonight. Some of it is quite mesmerizing, usually at roughly the one minute mark.

Just rewatched your linky Gompers. Thought provoking and a half. Merry early Christmas everyone, even to the trolls.

Edited by Pilsner

Good stuff. I've been listening to several variations of Canon in D Major tonight. Some of it is quite mesmerizing, usually at roughly the one minute mark.

Just rewatched your linky Gompers. Thought provoking and a half. Merry early Christmas everyone, even to the trolls.

Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope the new year is kind to you :)

There was some quote I heard somewhere, maybe the Twilight Zone, that spoke about seeing the Earth. That everything we have ever known, seen, touched and loved was on that rock in the sky.

It really is amazing to think about it and when you put it in such a beautiful portrayal that a place can hold such ugliness, too.

i think that is beethoven's moonlight sonata (unless the music changes later in the video and I missed it).

i think that is beethoven's moonlight sonata (unless the music changes later in the video and I missed it).

You are correct.

Thanks for the video - that was very enjoyable.

:beer:

Edited by Azalin