How's that 'Buffalo Billion' working out for ya?

B word, B word, B word, B word, B word, B word, B word...

You obviously have big issues with WNY. Duly noted once again. Go skate in LA if that's what makes you happy. Hopefully an earthquake doesn't knock a jumbotron on your inflated Cali-loving head. Bring some O2 in case the smog starts to get to you.

B word?? No. Laugh....laugh...laugh. We don't worry about earthquakes or smog here. They happen here a hell of a less often as snow, sleet, and crap weather that other places have.

B word?? No. Laugh....laugh...laugh. We don't worry about earthquakes or smog here. They happen here a hell of a less often as snow, sleet, and crap weather that other places have.

But you get far more hippies.

Of course, Buffalo gets far more Canadians. So that's kind-of a wash.

• 11 months later...

nice even piece on npr that i heard on the ride home: http://www.npr.org/2015/12/01/458006877/new-york-banks-on-a-solar-factory-to-ignite-buffalo-s-economy. more to come tomorrow. opinions?

Subsidized solar works. -solyndra

I have a problem where I read elsewhere that a lot of the contracts and RFQs for the project were written in a way that only companies very friendly to Cuomo were able to bid on the projects. To me it's just a giant government sanctioned money laundering operation. Ultimately I hope it succeeds but it has potentially a dubious foundation. Curious where Sheldon silver's conviction goes if any dirt comes out here.

Either way....Pegulas frac money is doing a fine job transforming downtown on his own.

You've got to love that the picture for the article about solar panel manufacturing is a cloudy day. :lol:

Because it's very important to have a lot of sunlight when manufacturing solar panels...

Why can't you traitors ex-pats* just let us have nice things?

Oh, right, it has to do with "green energy". I keep forgetting how bad that is.

Because it's very important to have a lot of sunlight when manufacturing solar panels...

Well think of terrible side effects of decarbonization like less lung and heart disease also a decoupling from the Middle East, Russia, and Venezuela

Or maybe the irony is funny.