LAMP Xmas version

mrags

Let me just take a minute to express how amazing my wife is.

Today she told me we have to take my new truck for a ride to pick something up. We get to some unknown garage off Military and when we walk in she explains were there to pick up one of my Xmas presents. Out from the back room 2 guys wheel out a Turnstile from Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Couldn't be happier. I don't have the Man Cave yet but some day it will be one of the featured pieces.

Tried posting a pic but the file size is too large and I have no idea how to change that from my phone.

Edited by mrags

You got rid of the Mercedes? What kind of truck?

And your wife is awesome for that gift!!

yeah. Traded it in last Wednesday.

Got a 2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercab

Tried showing that as well but also a no go on the file size.

If you PM me with your cell# I'll send them via text/pic message

Edited by mrags

Upload it to imgur then share the link.

Cool though, I didn't know the turnstiles were available. Did she say how she found it? I still have my four seats from the renovation back in 1997? Still in the box they were shipped in, since I haven't lived anywhere I felt comfortable to bolt them to the walls.

Let me just take a minute to express how amazing my wife is.

Today she told me we have to take my new truck for a ride to pick something up. We get to some unknown garage off Military and when we walk in she explains were there to pick up one of my Xmas presents. Out from the back room 2 guys wheel out a Turnstile from Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Couldn't be happier. I don't have the Man Cave yet but some day it will be one of the featured pieces.

Tried posting a pic but the file size is too large and I have no idea how to change that from my phone.

turnstile ??

is it one of those lifesize fathead posters of one of our offensive guards ?

Thanks bro. Really wish I could send the pic of the turnstile. I am not computer Davy enough to be able to change the file size. Especially on my phone.

take a pic of it. Go to www.imgur.com. upload it there on your phone and it will make a link. Copy paste it here.

Or just text it to me if you want. I'll do it for ya. I think you have my #

Fixed it for you.

Mr Ags has a good Mrs Ags.