Should the "Shout" song be played after a FG?

smuvtalker

Should the "Shout" song be played after a field goal?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "Shout" song be played after a FG?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after a game tying or game winning field goal
    • Doesn't really matter to me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The classy packers fan that came on here and shared with us his gameday experience, mentioned that he found it odd that we play the "Shout" song after making FGs. He mentioned that they gave a golf clap after a field goal, because they were expecting a touchdown. I couldn't help but agree.

So, with that in mind, should the "Shout" song be played after a FG? My apologies if this has been polled before, or recently. This is my first poll :rolleyes:

After every score. Safety too! But, when was the last time we scored a safety at home?

Kidding aside, did they play the "Shout Song" after the 4th quarter safety?

The song is only played after scores of 1, 2 (both ways), or 3... but not 6.

Huh?

No. Just once, after the PAT.

Soooo, what happens when we miss the PAT, I don't remember that?

I think it should continue to be played after field goals, but I wish they would play it after the actual touchdown instead of waiting until after the extra point. That way those of us who can't be at the game could hear it on tv, and it would eliminate the possibility of an anticlimactic celebration after a missed xp or failed 2 point attempt.

The classy packers fan that came on here and shared with us his gameday experience, mentioned that he found it odd that we play the "Shout" song after making FGs. He mentioned that they gave a golf clap after a field goal, because they were expecting a touchdown. I couldn't help but agree.

So, with that in mind, should the "Shout" song be played after a FG? My apologies if this has been polled before, or recently. This is my first poll :rolleyes:

I wish it would go away all together. Its dated and rather boring now

after extra points, 2-point-conversions, safeties, and feild-goals, but not after the touchdowns themselves.

granted, he could have made that a little more clear.

I only have 4 minutes between classes. I HAD to make that important point before my next class started. There was no time to elaborate...

I refuse to sing it after a field goal and it has always bothered me. The field goal means we failed for the most part. Maybe have a Shout Lite version.

That's actually a great idea. Just use the very end of the song for FGs -- dadadada-da-da-da-da----the Bills make me wanna shout!

Thank you and your thought works perfect for what I'm thinking.

You want to call Russ or should I?