"IN"

I'm so sick of this "IN" crap,@.

In defense of security, although his comments are juvenile and generally stupid, it's a pain in the ass to go through all the posts. I clicked on your link DC Tom and it takes me to October.

Should a thought or new development be buried in a thread started in October? I think not.

If the cost of starting new threads which are "currently being discussed " is too much, I'd gladly be the first in line to subscribe to TSW. I think based on the number of active members and ads supporting this site, $10.00/month should be more than enough.

Please don't take this as anything but trying to improve the experience of TSW, a site I frequent at least once an hour.

Edited by It's in My Blood

You seem at tad INcensed about this.

INdeed. Though I don't think he INtended to come across as INsulting, I find myself INured to the INcohate INsipidity of INbred INternet warriors like "It's IN My Blood.," Call me INsensitive, if you feel so INclined.

Out.

Should a thought or new development be buried in a thread started in October? I think not.

If you're INcapable of navigating to the last page of the thread and seeing that it is INdeed current, then maybe the INternet is just a bit too complex for you.

Can we just institute a mandatory week long ban for anyone posting one of the asinine "in" responses?

INteresting point of view. but how about the idiots that feel the need to start the same thread 4 times by changing one word in the title be banned for a month? Those INsufferable Idiots deserve to not be INvolved IN our discussions