Does beating Denver mean beating New England too?

Security

If the Bills somehow beat the Broncos, and this assumes New England stays rolling and the Bengals lose one of these games they are lucky to win every week, the Bills would get to play New England who likely has clinched home field advantage....!!!!

Come on Bills!!!

I'm so sick of this "IN" crap,@.

In defense of security, although his comments are juvenile and generally stupid, it's a pain in the ass to go through all the posts. I clicked on your link DC Tom and it takes me to October.

Should a thought or new development be buried in a thread started in October? I think not.

If the cost of starting new threads which are "currently being discussed " is too much, I'd gladly be the first in line to subscribe to TSW. I think based on the number of active members and ads supporting this site, $10.00/month should be more than enough.

No time to read through everyone's posts like you who is obviously too unimportant to even be judged. No one cares enough, that is how insignificant your life outside the internet is.

Seriously - and I'm trying to be helpful here - you really suck at this message board thing. A lot. To a point where you may actually need medical intervention.

Is there a thread about "Does Beating Denver Mean we Beat NE But Lose to Oakland but Tie Green Bay" ??

No, but there is post in the thread I linked explaining that New England never rests their starters the last game of the season, no matter what, and plays all-out the last game of the season regardless.

Security's point was that the Bills could beat NE if NE clinched home field because they'd rest their starters (at least, I assume that was his point - if you read his ridiculous, empty-headed, redundant post you might notice that he didn't actually get around to making a point). Meaning that not only is Security too stupid to use a message board, and has almost no communication skills, but he knows almost nothing about football as well.

Other than that...he's a real asset to the board.

No, but there is post in the thread I linked explaining that New England never rests their starters the last game of the season, no matter what, and plays all-out the last game of the season regardless.

Security's point was that the Bills could beat NE if NE clinched home field because they'd rest their starters (at least, I assume that was his point - if you read his ridiculous, empty-headed, redundant post you might notice that he didn't actually get around to making a point). Meaning that not only is Security too stupid to use a message board, and has almost no communication skills, but he knows almost nothing about football as well.

He is actively protecting us from ISIS. So there's that.

well, i guess you must have lots of time on your hands, in my case i just read the various posts, and enjoy the insights of quite a few of the posters...critiquing other posters? not into it..