18, barely legal, and we're all getting f*cked

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That clock is pretty cool. Thanks, I bookmarked it. I just noticed, Federal Employees went from 4,360,301 down to 4,360,300 and then back up to 4,360, 302.

LoL...

One step back, two steps forward.

Did I just lose my job and they hire two more "carp boondogglers" to replace me locking boats. ??

;-P

Gotta go back an check where it is @ now. ;-)

More to "add" to the Obama "legacy". If adding $4,000,000,000,000.00 to the national debt was "irresponsible", what word will we use for at least doubling that number?

"Inherited."

I am looking forward to the cop cameras, not sure if it is related to this article, but it will show what really happens.

You are a !@#$ing idiot. Too stupid to use a message board. Not even figuratively - literally too stupid to use a message board. :wacko:

"Inherited."

You are a !@#$ing idiot. Too stupid to use a message board. Not even figuratively - literally too stupid to use a message board. :wacko:

Geesh, fairly obvious you have no wife, little to look forward to in life, you have barely any money, live paycheck to paycheck, and you will die a lonely person only remembered by other message board losers like you.

You think you are smart and use the internet to pat yourself on the back, and you masterbate to the signature of your posts.

You are worse than pathetic. Flat out loser.

Geesh, fairly obvious you have no wife, little to look forward to in life, you have barely any money, live paycheck to paycheck, and you will die a lonely person only remembered by other message board losers like you.

You think you are smart and use the internet to pat yourself on the back, and you masterbate to the signature of your posts.

That's right, anyone who insults you on the internet is obviously from a lower rung in the societal ladder. Keep wondering why people insult you, retard.

Not that anyone will read this (after Security's little outburst)

National Debt Climbs to Over $18 Trillion Dollars

As politics and media have continued to obsess about Ferguson, a very serious thing has occurred.

Our national debt topped $18 trillion dollars. That’s more than our GDP.

John Hinderaker of Powerline reports:

Federal Debt Soars to Over $18 Trillion

A year or so ago, the Democrats started telling us that the national debt was no longer an issue. This was based on the fact that the deficit was only around half what it was during President Obama’s first few years in office. The fiscal year 2014 deficit came in at *only* $483 billion, a cause for rejoicing in Washington. This represents the smallest deficit as a percentage of GDP since the George W. Bush administration.

Still, $483 billion exceeds any deficit ever racked up during the administration of any president other than Barack Obama. (Don’t try to play the silly game of attributing the Democratic Congress’s FY 2009 deficit, which among other things included spending under the failed Obama/Reid/Pelosi “stimulus,” to President Bush.)

Word
that the national debt now exceeds $18 trillion, a little more than the GDP of the United States.

Remember all the times Obama said he was going to cut our deficit in half?

Dan Spencer of RedState does:

(more…)

Really, if you think this line of conversation is somehow bolstering your position here, you're just proving my point, that you truly are too stupid to use a message board.

Really, if you think this line of conversation is somehow bolstering your position here, you're just proving my point, that you truly are too stupid to use a message board.

So, this post is about debt, and I say police cameras will be well spent money, and that is stupid. Geesh. You really have a hard on for me. It is totally related.

I actually feel sorry for you a little. You will never know what it is like outside the internet to be appreciated.

So, this post is about debt, and I say police cameras will be well spent money, and that is stupid. Geesh. You really have a hard on for me. It is totally related.

I am looking forward to the cop cameras, not sure if it is related to this article, but it will show what really happens.

So you're looking forward to the cop cameras, because they will show what really happens...with the federal debt?

You're not too stupid to use a message board. You're too stupid to use words.

There's already an entire thread dedicated to everyone who posts here, across the entire political spectrum, kicking your ass over this exact type of post.

I was even kind enough to include your name in the thread title so you could remember it.

Why not simply use that thread?

Or did you really feel the need to get your ass kicked in this thread too?