5 of 7 "in the hunt" AFC teams could lose this week

The Big Cat

i did not see the Arizona game...fair to say they are not that good with Stanton at QB?

Truly looking for opinions

I think they actually have a decent home field advantage...but my gut says KC wins that game

The 9-3 Arizona defense may be the key to stopping the 7-5 Chiefs run oriented Offense @ home. Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Miami's win last night was huge. They play 3 of their last 4 games at home--Balt, Minn, and Jets, and get the Pats away. Miami is tough at home. I think they are in the driver's seat for a wild card at 10-6, as long as they win their home games.

Miami's win last night was huge. They play 3 of their last 4 games at home--Balt, Minn, and Jets, and get the Pats away. Miami is tough at home. I think they are in the driver's seat for a wild card at 10-6, as long as they win their home games.

No doubt. I was praying that Geno would make a uncharacteristic TD throw to win the game but it just seemed like the Jets were hell bent on not trying to score points. Last night was terrible for the Bills playoff chances given the disparity in strength of (remaining) schedule between Buffalo and Miami.

Chiefs suck, and the Cardinals suck too. Denver was 2-2 against the NFC West. Chiefs are actually 2-1 thus far, and should have beat the 49ers somehow.

Andy Reid is a good coach, that is the only way that team wins. They suck against the run but don't let up rushing touchdowns, they have no TDs passing to WRs, they somehow win.

Cardinals hopefully beat them. Chiefs have Oakland 3 tough games left too, although not nearly as tough as the Bills.

Not that I believe the Bills will win this week, it's quite a longshot as everyone knows.

But...

If we do win, let's just say, we will be coming home, riding higher than high, with a three game win streak, and the team itself will truly believe they can play with the Packers. And then anything can happen.

It's not like I'm predicting it. If I had to bet it's two losses. But if we do somehow pull out a win, with all those losses to teams we are fighting against, as well as an 8-5 record coming off a Denver win in Denver, the world will be a different place for at least a week...

I agree. No way the Bills get in with 9 wins.

There are a bunch of ways that don't involve the Raiders winning in Lambeau or other impossible things, but the Dolphin win last night cut off a fair amount of them. But some pretty simple and likely outcomes plus Jets over Dolphins, Browns over Ravens week 17 have us in at 9-7.

I don't expect it to happen, but if were to hit the final week at 8-7 it is fairly likely we won't officially be eliminated going in to the final 60 minutes.

But one certainty is that seven wins will not be enough, and the road to 10-6 or 9-7 goes through an eighth victory.

Right now we just have to find a way to win #8 and let a few other chips fall into place with some help pretty likely this week.