Will Rex Ryan make it past Tuesday?

1B4IDie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF I'm Denver and he gets canned I send Del Rio packing and bring him in.

#1: perhaps nobody does less with more than Del Rio.. that defense is stacked at almost every position and they are mediocre

#2: he is kryptonite to the Patriots*

#3: beating Belichick is like Rex's Super Bowl

At least bring him in as a consultant the minute he is fired.

Edited by TheFunPolice

IF I'm Denver and he gets canned I send Del Rio packing and bring him in.

#1: perhaps nobody does less with more than Del Rio.. that defense is stacked at almost every position and they are mediocre

#2: he is kryptonite to the Patriots*

#3: beating Belichick is like Rex's Super Bowl

At least bring him in as a consultant the minute he is fired.

The Broncos defense is not that bad. Denver is currently ranked 6th in total defense, and #2 against the run in the league. If I'm not mistaken they lost Aqib Talib to a hamstring during the game against Miami, and he did not play in the second half. The broncos have been dealing with injuries to their LB corps this year. When the Broncos lose its usually because Manning falls on his face IMO.

The Jets are 30th in points allowed on defense this season, and the team is 2-9. Plus, they are -12 in turnover differential. Rex is much better then his brother, and a top DC no question.

The Jets benched Vick this game, and I gotta wonder if they are now looking to Chris Simms at QB, as both Geno & Vick suck.

Its funny, but Jets owner happens to love Rex Ryan, and out of decency he might let him coach the rest of the year. who would they replace him with?

I actually feel for Rex. His team got their asses whooped and they barely showed up. Whoever in the Jets front office thought that Vick had anything left in the tank was sadly mistaken. They were pathetic.

Vick got "injured" then after the game he seemed fine and was joking around again.

I think he just didn't want to see Mario and Jerry close and personal again.

I don't think so. harbaugh wants a team that is close to competing, the Jets are missing way too many pieces.

And their GM is trying to play Money Ball. As long as Idzik is there I don't think a name will take that coaching spot.

We kicked a great coach out of our division last night - it was a big victory for that reason alone. Now let's just hope they don't lure a Harbaugh to replace him...

Good luck with that. No QB, train wreck of a roster, As hard as it is for the Bills to attract a quality coach, it will be that much harder for the Jets right now.

Vick got "injured" then after the game he seemed fine and was joking around again.

I think he just didn't want to see Mario and Jerry close and personal again.

And their GM is trying to play Money Ball. As long as Idzik is there I don't think a name will take that coaching spot.

I agree. He wanted to send Geno in. He had enough.