Ferguson

TPS

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"A night of anarchy in America's Heartland and has spread throughout the country. Fox news coverage continues after these messages." :lol:

There was plenty of anarchy at Ford Field last night!!

I can't believe anyone would have missed a single play of that masterpiece to watch CNN/Fox or any of the other idiot networks.

I can't believe anyone would have missed a single play of that masterpiece to watch CNN/Fox or any of the other idiot networks.

I was watching while refreshing the gang green game thread. Hilarious.

When they showed the verdict during the BIlls game, all I could think was "If you break away from this game to watch a bunch of trained, imported progressive anarchists do what they're paid to do in burning down the city of Ferguson, I'm going to be very pissed."

It's related. This "story" is as much a creation of the media and their willingness to manipulate the news as anything. The Martin "story" isn't much different.

If anything, I thought the Martin case was worse from the standpoint of media's creation of a totally bogus narrative. This story just has the added benefit of the 'bad guy' being a white cop instead of a 'white Hispanic' wanna-be cop.

I still don't understand why the lemmings are so eager to create heroes out of idiots who died as a direct result of their own actions. How come no one is upset about the guy in NYC that was shot and killed by the rookie cop in the stairwell? He really wasn't doing anything. Martin and Brown both died as a result of their decision to attack armed men.

Good old American capitalism!

Yup. All thanks to morons like you who swallow their bogus storytelling because you can't think or evaluate situations for yourself. Someone at CNN is going to get a seven figure bonus thanks to you gator! :lol:

When they showed the verdict during the BIlls game, all I could think was "If you break away from this game to watch a bunch of trained, imported progressive anarchists do what they're paid to do in burning down the city of Ferguson, I'm going to be very pissed."

I was pissed when they shrunk the screen by 30% to show the news scroll. And then did it again!

This is a Facebook post from the Mayor-Elect of Oakland. I know her, my neighbor works for her, I voted for her. But this is the dumbest thing she could have said and is getting lamb basted in the comments for it. I'm hoping that it was written by one of her dumbass handlers.

"The Grand Jury decision in Ferguson is a miscarriage of justice. In Oakland, we know the work is never done and as Oaklanders always do, we will come together.

"My fellow City leaders and law enforcement officials have an essential obligation to reflect on what has happened and to adopt community-centered strategies to build and preserve community trust and engagement between our residents and ...our police department.

"Now is the time to reaffirm our commitment to bring true community policing to Oakland, proactively connecting our police department with our communities, as a means to ensure the safety and quality of all Oakland neighborhoods."

-- Oakland Mayor-Elect Libby Schaaf, November 24, 2014

Yup. All thanks to morons like you who swallow their bogus storytelling because you can't think or evaluate situations for yourself. Someone at CNN is going to get a seven figure bonus thanks to you gator! :lol:

That's how stupid you are, Fox is loving this crap.

I didn't tune in until the game was over. But CNN's coverage was awe-inspiring. So inept, the reporters spent an hour interviewing each other.

That's how stupid you are, Fox is loving this crap.

My goodness are you stupid. Fox and CNN are the same thing you retard. They are both pumping the same bullsh-- and they'll both be giving out big bonuses to the 'top 1%' because of idiots like you.

Mike brown 6'6 292. What a horse.

Can he play guard?