Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Any read of the article shows that he is not claiming any numbers as "his".................

He is pointing out that ANY conclusion using the faulty numbers is worthless.

But, if you read it, you would know that.

Well....Since the title of the article is”No US Warming....”. ....ummm.....what are they basing that on? A wet finger?

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well....Since the title of the article is”No US Warming....”. ....ummm.....what are they basing that on? A wet finger?

So you are basing your point on the title ?

Have someone read the article to you then you will realize (maybe) that

He is pointing out that ANY conclusion using the faulty numbers is worthless.

That is the point that you are trying (and failing) to avoid.

All of the Climate experts, no matter which side they endorse, are handicapped by poor temperature reading facilities across the globe.

you do understand handicapped I wager.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks Kamala! Clearly the government doesn’t have enough to do already. But if we’re totally out of ideas I’d rather they come over and mow my lawn. That would be sweet!

They won't do that, but they will make you use a push-reel mower to combat Climate Change(tm).

(I have one of those,  They mow well, but are a real pain in the ass.)

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They won't do that, but they will make you use a push-reel mower to combat Climate Change(tm).

(I have one of those,  They mow well, but are a real pain in the ass.)

And if you're not careful you'll cut your arm off

But at least Health Care will be FREE!!!!!

Granted you'll end up dying while waiting to see a doctor about your severed limb.  But at least you won't be contributing to Wobal Glorming anymore

Edited by /dev/null

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Granted you'll end up dying while waiting to see a doctor about your severed limb.  But at least you won't be contributing to Wobal Glorming anymore

That's okay.  I set my own broken ankle, I think I manage a severed limb.  

Superglue and duct tape, man...all it takes...

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:
1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

That's okay.  I set my own broken ankle, I think I manage a severed limb.  

Superglue and duct tape, man...all it takes...

DC Tom for no more Surgery General!

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

DC Tom for no more Surgery General!

Yeah, you laugh...but last time I injured myself in the shop, I stuck a chisel into my finger.  Normally I'd just superglue it and forget about it, but it was pretty deep, almost to the bone, and I figured "This one's going to need stitches this time."  Went to the ER...and they put a tourniquet on it and superglued it closed.

And frankly, I would have done a better job of it than they did - I have done a better job, that's the only injury I've had in the shop that shows a scar.  Waste of my time and money.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, you laugh...but last time I injured myself in the shop, I stuck a chisel into my finger.  Normally I'd just superglue it and forget about it, but it was pretty deep, almost to the bone, and I figured "This one's going to need stitches this time."  Went to the ER...and they put a tourniquet on it and superglued it closed.

And frankly, I would have done a better job of it than they did - I have done a better job, that's the only injury I've had in the shop that shows a scar.  Waste of my time and money.

Under socialized medicine it wouldn't have been a waste of your time and money.  It would have been a waste of our time and money