Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is the exact response I expect from Liberals when questioned on why they do not show us the way things should be done. Liberals understand that they need conservative people to do the heavy lifting for any of their ideas to work properly. 

That’s silly, we all need to change. The government needs to lead the way. Conservative people won’t do anything, they don’t believe science, even. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That’s silly, we all need to change. The government needs to lead the way. Conservative people won’t do anything, they don’t believe science, even. 

...yes I agree......that 17% Congressional approval rating says we have the leadership (COUGH) to do "the people's business"......hope you're NOT serious......note that the "535" includes BOTH parties......

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yes I agree......that 17% Congressional approval rating says we have the leadership (COUGH) to do "the people's business"......hope you're NOT serious......note that the "535" includes BOTH parties......

That doesn’t mean anything 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You said it again- someone else needs to lead- anything that is truly important a person of integrity does and then tries to lead by example

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You said it again- someone else needs to lead- anything that is truly important a person of integrity does and then tries to lead by example

Of course, we the people need to lead. You are just being a terrible little sore loser. 

Stop being a sore loser, it’s too funny. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Of course, we the people need to lead. You are just being a terrible little sore loser. 

Stop being a sore loser, it’s too funny. 🤣

You just said the govt needs to lead and I am the sore loser when you change your entire point? You are fun.

• 4 weeks later...

The news was just delivered by GM itself:

“President-elect Biden recently said, ‘I believe that we can own the 21st century car market again by moving to electric vehicles.’ We at General Motors couldn’t agree more,” Mary Barra, the General Motors chief executive, wrote in a letter Monday to leaders of some of the nation’s largest environmental groups.

Barra’s letter also noted that Biden has pledged to reverse Trump’s approach by taking fast action to reduce vehicular emissions, and added:

AD

“We believe the ambitious electrification goals of the President-elect, California, and General Motors are aligned to address climate change by drastically reducing automobile emissions,” she wrote. “We are confident that the Biden Administration, California, and the U.S. auto industry, which supports 10.3 million jobs, can collaboratively find the pathway that will deliver an all-electric future.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The news was just delivered by GM itself:

“President-elect Biden recently said, ‘I believe that we can own the 21st century car market again by moving to electric vehicles.’ We at General Motors couldn’t agree more,” Mary Barra, the General Motors chief executive, wrote in a letter Monday to leaders of some of the nation’s largest environmental groups.

Barra’s letter also noted that Biden has pledged to reverse Trump’s approach by taking fast action to reduce vehicular emissions, and added:

AD

“We believe the ambitious electrification goals of the President-elect, California, and General Motors are aligned to address climate change by drastically reducing automobile emissions,” she wrote. “We are confident that the Biden Administration, California, and the U.S. auto industry, which supports 10.3 million jobs, can collaboratively find the pathway that will deliver an all-electric future.”

That is good, Trump wanted to hurt this country and Biden again bringing it together.

• Like (+1) 1

Weather it's a myth or not seeing as our new Pres. Biden put J. Kerry at the "Climate Czar"  he will probably put it together the same way he did the Iran deal that he put together ! Nothin like giving a murder a gun or the money to buy one 🤔 Just saying ! 

The US will be back to paying more than any one else just because we have the printing press to print more money that any other country & were just nice like that .

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

Weather it's a myth or not seeing as our new Pres. Biden put J. Kerry at the "Climate Czar"  he will probably put it together the same way he did the Iran deal that he put together ! Nothin like giving a murder a gun or the money to buy one 🤔 Just saying ! 

The US will be back to paying more than any one else just because we have the printing press to print more money that any other country & were just nice like that .

I'm pretty sure weather is not a myth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, T master said:

Well, if you guys won the election you could burn up the planet, but you lost. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, if you guys won the election you could burn up the planet, but you lost. 

Yes this is 1 and more than likely only time i can or will agree with you you are right Trump did lose . 

But good ole Joe will except China back as (not only his & his son's) but America's friend & partner for the future . 😷 thanks China 😷

Then give all those poor folks that illegally entered and stayed here a free ride no consequences for their actions (kind of like these mayors with the rioters oh I'm sorry "peaceful protesters") 

Then give every one free college tuition and not have to pay any of it back that has already been borrowed wow add to that FREE health care FREE Health care

OMG it's going to be a utopia !

Oh i almost forgot to mention give some more cash to Iran so they will be our friends too 😍 it'll be dreamy ...

Wow i might need to rethink this 🤔 

Just now, T master said:

Yes this is 1 and more than likely only time i can or will agree with you you are right Trump did lose . 

But good ole Joe will except China back as (not only his & his son's) but America's friend & partner for the future . 😷 thanks China 😷

Then give all those poor folks that illegally entered and stayed here a free ride no consequences for their actions (kind of like these mayors with the rioters oh I'm sorry "peaceful protesters") 

Then give every one free college tuition and not have to pay any of it back that has already been borrowed wow add to that FREE health care FREE Health care

OMG it's going to be a utopia !

Oh i almost forgot to mention give some more cash to Iran so they will be our friends too 😍 it'll be dreamy ...

Wow i might need to rethink this 🤔 

I love the extremism China accusation... You must love to make up things.

32 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I love the extremism China accusation... You must love to make up things.

Answer a couple of simple questions please . 

1) Where did the virus originate What City ? 

2) What country is that city located in ? 

3) Why is Joes son making so much cash for these jobs not only in "Communist China" but the Ukraine ? (2 part question) Was it because of his prior schooling ?

Edited by T master

Just now, T master said:

Answer answer a couple of simple questions please . 

1) Where did the virus originate What City ? 

2) What country is that city located in ? 

3) Why is Joes son making so much cash for these jobs not only in "Communist China" but the Ukraine ? (2 part question) Was it because of his prior schooling ?

So Biden had a China creat the virus to get Trump out? 

You have proof?

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

So Biden had a China creat the virus to get Trump out? 

You have proof?

1) You didn't answer any of the questions. You just twisted it how ever into a very foolish statement !! 

2) where the hell did you pull that out of  ?? I never mentioned 1 thing about Joe having China create any thing .

If you go back and read it again you might understand the questions as they were asked . Then just answer them they are mostly easy 1 word answers oh and don't answer a question with another question please until the original question is answered . 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

1) You didn't answer any of the questions. You just twisted it how ever into a very foolish statement !! 

2) where the hell did you pull that out of  ?? I never mentioned 1 thing about Joe having China create any thing .

If you go back and read it again you might understand the questions as they were asked . Then just answer them they are mostly easy 1 word answers oh and don't answer a question with another question please until the original question is answered . 

You talk about Joe being friends with China making accusations with no proof and ask me to answer questions for you? 

I did answer I need proof of #3.

How do you answer a question with no truth to it? I understand you like lies b.c Trump tells you so many, but you need proof.

Supposedly there was a flashdrive that disappeared and was found again but never talked about b.c it didn't have any evidence on it so was swept under the rug as "Never happened"

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You talk about Joe being friends with China making accusations with no proof and ask me to answer questions for you? 

I did answer I need proof of #3.

What about 1 & 2 ? Pretty simple 

It has been proven that Hunter worked making a ST of money from both a Chinese power company & a Ukrainian company . All's i asked was why ? 

You are the one accusing me of saying it's because of Joe i didn't it just pulls up a bunch of What if's . 

Refer to sentence number 1 in this reply .

Just now, T master said:

What about 1 & 2 ? Pretty simple 

It has been proven that Hunter worked making a ST of money from both a Chinese power company & a Ukrainian company . All's i asked was why ? 

You are the one accusing me of saying it's because of Joe i didn't it just pulls up a bunch of What if's . 

Refer to sentence number 1 in this reply .

Your post is all what ifs... Please prove it.