Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The paint. We had to vacate the office for 48 hours due to the toxicity. And polluting for profit?  ??

I have a conference room with an older caucasian board and was considering painting the wall. Thanks for the heads up on the toxicity--i could paint it on a Friday or long weekend, but that would impact my personal plans. I'll just have it done when my employees are here...it's a small price to pay.   I'm sure they will be fine.?

Thanks for the scoop--i would not have thought of the need to give it a couple days. 

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Oceans were rising before the first factory or combustion engine was ever thought of. But sure it's our fault.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-43151914

Map showing land around Britain and how it has been lost to the sea over the millennia

And your point is that we don't contribute to it being worse or going faster? Your point is, I'm assuming, that carbon is not trapping more heat in atmosphere? 

Just now, /dev/null said:

Foxboro?   How much more do we need to get rid of California?

California is better than you! 

That Nova program showed that we are actually now in a generally cooler period for earth.  Temperatures have fluctuated much higher and lower than today.  The correlation between CO2 levels and the hotter periods is very strong.   How they determine these things from so long ago is pretty ingenious.  Anyway, the CO2 levels have fluctuated long before the Industrial Revolution.  In other words, man had nothing to do with these previous fluctuations. 

Startling though is that since the Industrial Revolution, the CO2 content has risen sharply and has significantly exceeded those past historical levels, even the hottest periods within the past 3 million years.  So, yes, CO2 and temperature fluctuations have always happened on earth.  Man's contribution to planetary CO2 levels is pretty difficult to deny though, if you believe this Nova.  It seems undeniable that we will need to adapt to higher temperatures and higher sea levels. 

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

It seems undeniable that we will need to adapt to higher temperatures and higher sea levels. 

Yes, but not by wealth distribution.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And your point is that we don't contribute to it being worse or going faster? Your point is, I'm assuming, that carbon is not trapping more heat in atmosphere? 

I don't know, I do know it happened before the Industrial revolution. I know that Al Gore was trying to make money of the climate hysteria and that none of what he has ever predicted has come to pass,  I also know that redistributing wealth is not the answer.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I don't know, I do know it happened before the Industrial revolution. I know that Al Gore was trying to make money of the climate hysteria and that none of what he has ever predicted has come to pass,  I also know that redistributing wealth is not the answer.

You know climate is affected by changes in the atmosphere and other factors. We are literally changing to composition of the atmosphere by adding heat trapping gases, water vapor and other gases, so it should be obvious we are pushing this process a long. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You know climate is affected by changes in the atmosphere and other factors. We are literally changing to composition of the atmosphere by adding heat trapping gases, water vapor and other gases, so it should be obvious we are pushing this process a long. 

Shut Up And Take My Money! | Know Your Meme

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Gary M said:

We also know that if we're genuinely dumb enough to believe man-driven carbon emissions are causing the earth to cool, or warm, or whatever else the Q-tibs of the world insist is happening this month, then they should let us know when China is on board of you're just pissin' in the wind.

But you can't explain that to the Q-tibs because everything they know about global warming cooling climate change crisis they learned from copy/pasting a Soros talking point. And we know this because they never bring up China. Just ways to take our money to combat some man-made tragedy that doesn't exist.,

• Like (+1) 2

Heard something today that Earth Day is 50 years old.One of the so-called "founders"of Earth Day  was Ira Einhorn. He has a  interesting history. He was kicked out of the group that organized it before it was held, but they let him speak.  Seven years later in 1977. He was arrested for murdering his girlfriend.  Her body was found stuffed  in a footlocker  in  a closet in his apartment.   His lawyer  (Arlen Spector-yes, the guy that became a senator) got him released on bail.  He skipped town and was tried in absentia and was given the death penalty. He was spotted in Canada, and then in France. John Walsh  (America's Most Wanted and from Auburn and an alum of UB)Yracked him down in France and got the French government to hold him, but they resisted extraditing him to the US. Einhorn was finally sent to the US after Pennsylvania agreed to retry him  and not give him the death penalty. One of the leaders of the movement should have been executed back around 1980.

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have a conference room with an older caucasian board and was considering painting the wall. Thanks for the heads up on the toxicity--i could paint it on a Friday or long weekend, but that would impact my personal plans. I'll just have it done when my employees are here...it's a small price to pay.   I'm sure they will be fine.?

Thanks for the scoop--i would not have thought of the need to give it a couple days. 

I went to a client’s office to check out their office. They are in IT and everything is dry erase. The walls, the conference tables. 

• Like (+1) 1