Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

FTA: 

CORRECTION (Jan. 24, 2020, 12:05 p.m.): An earlier version of this article misstated Buffalo’s annual snowfall. It is 93.4 inches, not feet.

?

• Haha (+1) 3

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, 3rdnlng said:

We might just have to bring Obama back to stem the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. 

...just elect Quid Pro Joe......HE was the one who parted the Red Sea.............Moses was a lying Republican..............

21 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

Kill it?   Just think how property values will skyrocket in the next 11 years as Buffalo transforms into a tropical paradise!!!

Clearly the time to buy real estate in Buffalo is right now.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

A member of the Royal family flew around the world to meet with a teenage girl...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Little actress/troll really showing the true agenda these days. In the end follow the money. It's always about that or control. Wouldn't have anything to do with her upcoming Netflix show "Greta" would it?

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/greta-thunberg-trademarks-her-name/

I like this version of Greta much more. She was later spotted at a Trump event and when confronted she admitted it was a big joke and she was mocking the climate lunacy. She actually acknowledges she is an actress.

Edited by Dante
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Dante said:

Little actress/troll really showing the true agenda these days. In the end follow the money. It's always about that or control. Wouldn't have anything to do with her upcoming Netflix show "Greta" would it?

I like this version of Greta much more. She was later spotted at a Trump event and when confronted she admitted it was a big joke and she was mocking the climate lunacy. She actually acknowledges she is an actress.

There really needs to be a name for baby meat. I suggest "beal". Recipes to come. 

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There really needs to be a name for baby meat. I suggest "beal". Recipes to come. 

It's generally called long pork, so I guess in this case babies would be called short pork?  So we all know ChickFilA (or whatever it's called post Mandela) would never serve it, but do we agree that the most liberal chain that it would probably end up at first would be Starbucks?

13 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

It's generally called long pork, so I guess in this case babies would be called short pork?  So we all know ChickFilA (or whatever it's called post Mandela) would never serve it, but do we agree that the most liberal chain that it would probably end up at first would be Starbucks?

Maybe we could call it Tiger Meat instead?

See the source image

On 1/26/2020 at 7:31 PM, /dev/null said:

Global warming will almost certainly lead to more tension and perhaps nuclear holocaust. That you find that funny says a lot about you. 

32 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Tiger Meat sounds like a winner. 

I have to tell you, I recently watched the "Hannibal" TV series from 2014-16, and the meals that guy made looked amazing.

I give a thumbs up on his finger food (the little pinky appetizer is to die for) but the petite rump roast just melts in your mouth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dante said:

I'd give her Best Actress for sure.