Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Are we sure Greta isn’t about  50? I remember her being in Willy Wonka and the Chocoate  Factory   

My bad . I meant about 60. Messed up my math.  I think she played Veruca Salt  in the original with Gene Wilder.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

5f853e3906ae71b47d33ab4de8ca42390ce153d8

That's an excellent point. If the science is settled, then not another dime of anyone's tax dollars needs to be spent on climate research.

That needs to become the new mantra: "The science is settled, no taxes for research!"

If that actually became a thing, watch how quickly the "settled science" BS is dropped and the science becomes "ongoing" again.

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, Azalin said:

That's an excellent point. If the science is settled, then not another dime of anyone's tax dollars needs to be spent on climate research.

That needs to become the new mantra: "The science is settled, no taxes for research!"

If that actually became a thing, watch how quickly the "settled science" BS is dropped and the science becomes "ongoing" again.

Oh come on, you know they need to continue to monitor the situation.!!!!! :rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/world/aboriginal-australia-fire-trnd/index.html

The fires in Australia have been burning for months, consuming nearly 18 million acres of land, causing thousands to evacuate and killing potentially millions of animals.

They're showing minimal signs of slowing down. The Australian state of New South Wales, where both Sydney and Canberra are located, declared a state of emergency this week, as worsening weather conditions could lead to even greater fire danger.
But a 50,000-year-old solution could exist: Aboriginal burning practices.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/world/aboriginal-australia-fire-trnd/index.html

The fires in Australia have been burning for months, consuming nearly 18 million acres of land, causing thousands to evacuate and killing potentially millions of animals.

They're showing minimal signs of slowing down. The Australian state of New South Wales, where both Sydney and Canberra are located, declared a state of emergency this week, as worsening weather conditions could lead to even greater fire danger.
But a 50,000-year-old solution could exist: Aboriginal burning practices.

Pfft. What do those ***** know? They're neither woke, nor environmentally friendly. Think of the poor creature who might need to use that dry plant for shade (you know, to escape the effects of catastrophic global warming) someday! Well, if they burn the dry brush to prevent massive wildfires, that poor creature isn't going to have shade, now is it?!?

What the Australian Aboriginals need is a woke white person of privilege to swoop in and rescue them from their own ignorance.

53 minutes ago, Hedge said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Pfft. What do those ***** know? They're neither woke, nor environmentally friendly. Think of the poor creature who might need to use that dry plant for shade (you know, to escape the effects of catastrophic global warming) someday! Well, if they burn the dry brush to prevent massive wildfires, that poor creature isn't going to have shade, now is it?!?

What the Australian Aboriginals need is a woke white person of privilege to swoop in and rescue them from their own ignorance.

Impossible. The science is already settled, and they never said anything about this while they were settling it.

In fact, what do we even need climate scientists for any more?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Impossible. The science is already settled, and they never said anything about this while they were settling it.

In fact, what do we even need climate scientists for any more?

I'm not sure. I will have to wait for Greta's father to write her next social media post telling me what to think.

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/14/2020 at 8:34 PM, Hedge said:

It's been asked before but ignored.   Wouldn't the oceans' temperature rise faster due to warming that's occurring under water - ie undersea volcanic activity - rather than from atmospheric warming? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GG said:

It's been asked before but ignored.   Wouldn't the oceans' temperature rise faster due to warming that's occurring under water - ie undersea volcanic activity - rather than from atmospheric warming? 

additionally, underwater volcanic activity lends to land mass building. which if significant enough, has the capability to alter deep sea currents which would then also lend to warming.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

additionally, underwater volcanic activity lends to land mass building. which if significant enough, has the capability to alter deep sea currents which would then also lend to warming.

These stories caught my eye when there were so many alarms about the conditions of The Great Barrier Reef around 2015, obviously attributed to the global warming calamity.

Turns out, they didn't even know at the time there were massive eruptions near New Zealand a few years prior, with ongoing activity.  The entire Ring of Fire has been hyperactive over the past decade, and I'm guessing they really have no clue of the true underwater activity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, GG said:

These stories caught my eye when there were so many alarms about the conditions of The Great Barrier Reef around 2015, obviously attributed to the global warming calamity.

Turns out, they didn't even know at the time there were massive eruptions near New Zealand a few years prior, with ongoing activity.  The entire Ring of Fire has been hyperactive over the past decade, and I'm guessing they really have no clue of the true underwater activity.

muh... it's settled science don't you know.