Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These State Birds May Be Forced Out of Their States as the World Warms

New York Times, by Brad Plumer

Original Article

Washington - Each state in America has an official state bird, usually an iconic species that helps define the landscape. Minnesota chose the common loon, whose haunting wails echo across the state’s northern lakes each summer. Georgia picked the brown thrasher, a fiercely territorial bird with a repertoire of more than 1,000 song types. But as the planet warms and birds across the country relocate to escape the heat, at least eight states could see their state birds largely or entirely disappear from within their borders during the summer, according to a new study.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

If I promise to reduce my carbon emissions by a significant percentage, will he promise to start wearing shirts in public?

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Extinction Rebellion has me rooting for extinction.

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I honestly respect people who use their voice and protest for causes they believe in because it takes courage, even if (imo) its misguided... But this here is hilarious :lol: 

I knew I had seen this before. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 10/12/2019 at 6:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I honestly respect people who use their voice and protest for causes they believe in because it takes courage, even if (imo) its misguided... But this here is hilarious :lol: 

Anyone else struck by the notion that the end they're burying produces pretty much the same thing as the part they're elevating?

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It doesn't take courage to be this stupid when everyone is enabling you.

• Like (+1) 2