Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You want to feel even better?  "Shaniqua on the Blue Line."

Man, that was...15 years, already?

Mrs. KRC still laughs at that one. Hard to believe that was 15 years ago.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please, make it worth my while and bet Crayola/Scooby's car on it.

Well, he does make more money than the rest of us combined being an adjunct professor at a community college/3rd chair superlawyer.

38 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, he does make more money than the rest of us combined being an adjunct professor at a community college/3rd chair superlawyer.

My bet is that if he's making any money in the legal field he's getting paid by the t's he's crossing and the i's he's dotting.

Democrats Introduce Debate Strategy Of Holding Up Small Child Whenever Their Positions Are Challenged

.S.—Democrats are bringing a new tactic to the next presidential debate. Each candidate will arrive on the debate stage with a child to hold up whenever someone tries to question or challenge any of the statements they make.

Recently, presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren was asked about accepting lobbyist money and she immediately lifted up a five-year-old girl named Sophie.

"Why are you attacking this child? Are you some kind of monster?" she asked, leaving her interviewer speechless.

article-4872-1.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-introduce-debate-strategy-of-holding-up-child-whenever-challenged

• Haha (+1) 5