Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Just google how they calculate carbon footprints.

The basic methodology is that people with money will buy stuff so they have a higher carbon footprint. That's just stupid.

So a person in china who spends 5cents on a hotdog has 20X lower footprint than an American who spends 1$ for the same hotdog, according to the current methodology.

There are even a few articles championing the idea that the government should take peoples money (higher taxes) so they won't use it to buy more stuff that increases their carbon footprint.

Also, how bad does your argument have to be, to use children as the spokesperson for your cause.

If we listened to the children, no one would eat broccolli

I know how carbon footprints are calculated...Seems like you have the problem with math...Yes - have a bigger house, bigger car = more carbon....How is this stupid? 

Not sure where I broke out a kid to bolster any points I want to make....seems like your squad is posting the kid memes and links - not me....

Not sure why I advocated any tax solutions to anything....

I suggest you stop arguing about math....it has a way of making the ignorant look foolish......Just be a man and say you don't give a !@#$ about global warming - are you man enough? 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Just what we needed, a spoiled child at the UN stealing Greta's attention...

That is funny

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's an opinion literally no serious person in this thread has espoused. Not once. 

But it's a nice way to make yourself feel better about your virtue signaling.

It ain't signaling....People rationalizing....poorly.... is just pathetic to look at.....buck up and be what you are!!