Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

My pronouns are meow/meows/meower ?

If I ever get the chance, I'm saying "My pronouns are 'he, it, hers.'"

Yeah, that's right...I self-identify as a masculine subject, neuter object, and feminine possessive.  Parse that nonsense, you fools.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/21/2019 at 2:46 PM, Chef Jim said:

This is what I've been saying forever!  We are not the big polluters of the planet.  Even if we reduced our carbon emissions to zero it would barely move the needle.  ***** tools.  

Well then you have been ignorant forever....we in the US have the highest per capital CO2 emissions by a long shot.....Surely you are thankful we do not have the conditions in that awesome meme....thank the EPA and Richard Nixon 

39 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well then you have been ignorant forever....we in the US have the highest per capital CO2 emissions by a long shot.....Surely you are thankful we do not have the conditions in that awesome meme....thank the EPA and Richard Nixon 

So I researched this claim, and it's complete BS.... for the simple fact that no one can figure out how to measure a person's Carbon footprint.

The entire methodology is based on wealth, consumption, and available social services. So the people with the most money, are the most responsible. How convenient if you're goal is to grab some cash. 

A 300$ ribeye is 600 times higher in carbon emissions than a 50cent hotdog....

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

So I researched this claim, and it's complete BS.... for the simple fact that no one can figure out how to measure a person's Carbon footprint.

The entire methodology is based on wealth, consumption, and available social services. So the people with the most money, are the most responsible. How convenient if you're goal is to grab some cash. 

A 300$ ribeye is 600 times higher in carbon emissions than a 50cent hotdog....

Show me your research.....I am intrigued!

You say it is complete BS...but then use the basic algorithm of ..."Yes - the wealthy produce far more CO2 than the poor" to try to make some sort of point....

So which is it? 

China Emits More Carbon Dioxide Than The U.S. and EU Combined.

Let’s Put the Climate Hoax Kids In a Time Out. 

“Climate hoaxer truant Greta Thunberg has dominated the news for the last several days, largely thanks to the fact that none of the adults around her seem to care if she gets an education.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Show me your research.....I am intrigued!

You say it is complete BS...but then use the basic algorithm of ..."Yes - the wealthy produce far more CO2 than the poor" to try to make some sort of point....

So which is it? 

Just google how they calculate carbon footprints.

The basic methodology is that people with money will buy stuff so they have a higher carbon footprint. That's just stupid.

So a person in china who spends 5cents on a hotdog has 20X lower footprint than an American who spends 1$ for the same hotdog, according to the current methodology.

There are even a few articles championing the idea that the government should take peoples money (higher taxes) so they won't use it to buy more stuff that increases their carbon footprint.

Also, how bad does your argument have to be, to use children as the spokesperson for your cause.

If we listened to the children, no one would eat broccolli

Edited by unbillievable

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Within her 16 years of life, Greta has lived through a dozen predicted apocalypses already. Yet, she continues to fall for it.

Also, I'm interested to hear what 4years olds have to say about climate change. There's a lot of untapped wisdom there too.

• Like (+1) 1