Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm always darkly amused by the irony of the global warming crowd's insistence that everything must stay as it always was, for ever and ever, and mankind is responsible for ensuring so, has far more in common with Christian creationism than it does modern science.

a bad copy of the Christian condemnation of man's total depravity, with ZERO comfort of forgiveness or hope in a heaven

just scolds yelling at you until you die

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm always darkly amused by the irony of the global warming crowd's insistence that everything must stay as it always was, for ever and ever, and mankind is responsible for ensuring so, has far more in common with Christian creationism than it does modern science.

DC ...I could not agree more. This has become nothing short of  a guilt inflicting religion and I can’t believe an educated America doesn’t see it. We are all being scammed by power starved global elitists who want to use this guilt to have people ‘freely’ turn over all of there possessions in the hope it will save them from eternal punishment. Sounds an awful lot like a Sunday sermon to me!

On 9/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Is it written somewhere that this big rock floating through space is supposed to stay the exact same temperature every year...forever? We in fact already know that the planet has changed temperatures many times in its history with no help or hinderance from man. This is utter nonsense science. It’s like seeing the first snowfall of the year and predicting an ice age. Oh wait....Spring showed up again, and again.

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

DC ...I could not agree more. This has become nothing short of  a guilt inflicting religion and I can’t believe an educated America doesn’t see it. We are all being scammed by power starved global elitists who want to use this guilt to have people ‘freely’ turn over all of there possessions in the hope it will save them from eternal punishment. Sounds an awful lot like a Sunday sermon to me!

Some people clean up after themselves and don't leave a mess for the next....and some don't care.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Some people clean up after themselves and don't leave a mess for the next....and some don't care.....

Yeah, I get that exact impression too.  Empathy is pretty much non-existent around here.   Paraphrasing, I hear, "Screw them.  I got mine!"

I had a question written out a bit ago for this thread that I erased but it went something like:

"If all doubt was removed and humans were KNOWN to be causing this warming issue, would you be willing to make any sacrifices to reduce the human impact?"

30 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Yeah, I get that exact impression too.  Empathy is pretty much non-existent around here.   Paraphrasing, I hear, "Screw them.  I got mine!"

I had a question written out a bit ago for this thread that I erased but it went something like:

"If all doubt was removed and humans were KNOWN to be causing this warming issue, would you be willing to make any sacrifices to reduce the human impact?"

The evolution of this thread is fascinating...Al Gore invented the hoax....no its a hoax created by scientists to get funding....ok global warming is happening but its not humans....all right its us humans but temperature on earth has changed since the beginning of time....

Just say you don't give a ufck .... 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The evolution of this thread is fascinating...Al Gore invented the hoax....no its a hoax created by scientists to get funding....ok global warming is happening but its not humans....all right its us humans but temperature on earth has changed since the beginning of time....

And be honest??? 

The oil companies are spending a lot of money to get some people to not give a ufck about our planet

Aug 5, 2019 - Trump supporter and Republican activist Scott Presler organized the clean-upevent. He said it has nothing to do with the president but rather is ...

AND a second time.

3 days ago - ... a massive cleanup a month ago in west Baltimore returned Monday to ... who is a big supporter of President Donald Trump and a grassroots ...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you hear something no one in this thread has said... chances are you're stoned.

Chances are much higher that you're an #######

paraphrase

noun
para·phrase | \ ˈper-ə-ˌfrāz

, ˈpa-rə-\

Definition of paraphrase

(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : a restatement of a text, passage, or work giving the meaning in another form

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Chances are much higher that you're an #######

paraphrase

noun
para·phrase | \ ˈper-ə-ˌfrāz

, ˈpa-rə-\

Definition of paraphrase

(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : a restatement of a text, passage, or work giving the meaning in another form

Paraphrase doesn't mean make up whole cloth. 

No one has expressed anything close to that sentiment. Prove me wrong and link it -- or admit you're stoned. 

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

Exactly!  By demanding exactness in a future prediction and then ridiculing the inevitable bad predictions by some, posters are able to justify their lack of empathy for future generations.  They can sit there and feel good about their unwillingness to consider sacrificing anything in their life.  Much easier to say they are skeptical than to admit they don't care.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Exactly!  By demanding exactness in a future prediction and then ridiculing the inevitable bad predictions by some, posters are able to justify their lack of empathy for future generations.  They can sit there and feel good about their unwillingness to consider sacrificing anything in their life.  Much easier to say they are skeptical than to admit they don't care.

I will admit I don't care. ?

I have confidence that the human race will invent technology to fix the problem.

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

That's not an evolution.

It's  a list of facts.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Sure, exactly what the ancient Venutians thought too and where did that get them?

On a better planet.