Global warming err Climate change HOAX

On 3/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, DC Tom said:

I suspect that if you did the math, you'd find that the implementation of "meatless Mondays" has a larger carbon footprint than keeping things the same.

Quite possibly, like a Prius which has components and materials shipped from all over the globe and moreso than most cars.  How does he define "meat"?  Will cow's milk be served on Mondays? 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Quite possibly, like a Prius which has components and materials shipped from all over the globe and moreso than most cars.  How does he define "meat"?  Will cow's milk be served on Mondays? 

Does what he defines as "meat" change between what he does and what he demands everyone else does?

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Would make more sense if they changed it to Friday's...

"Global Warming" is officially a religion.

You beat me to it!  It’s time for separation of church and state to kick in. This has become a religion created for and enforced by the government. Very dangerous!

3 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

It's more power, more control over what you can and can't do, isn't this the same city that says you can't buy a big gulp? It's just another example of big government,  why anyone would want that is beyond me.

so they can feel like they're 'part of the solution, not part of the problem'

as unbillevable mentioned above, it's religion.  with any religion there are zealots who get their kicks from being a true believer

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow... I gotta read this.  Thanx.  When I read "one man"... I was thinking "third world" country, then I see MO River.  LoL...

Will check it out!

EDIT:  Just checked it out.  So far,  he looks like a "fit" USACE employee.  Must be on the "Green Zone" meal plan. LoL...

Outmatched by climate change just means... Build those dams higher?  Or let it all flood, nature reclaim the land?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, unbillievable said:

Would make more sense if they changed it to Friday's...

"Global Warming" is officially a religion.

it's considers itself a 100% natural sceince

the same jokers proclaiming it did the same thing with Marxism

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes... I find it humerous.  If you find it serious, stop being so paranoid.  Lighten up, your (mine too) is well over half done.

Live a little, laugh a little.

So you're cool with someone other than yourself dictating what your children get to eat?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So you're cool with someone other than yourself dictating what your children get to eat?  

Not sure what the hell you are talking about or where you are going with this, but I will play.

To answer your question: Within reason.  Depends who they are.

Heck... They never even listened to us.  LoL They are very healthy, more so than us. They must have got it from somewhere?  We never forced then to eat anything... And it made them all the better. And... They won't be forced by others.

Yet... I find myself in a discussion about children with somebody who never had children.  Now, that's not exceptionalism. But, you do have to live it to have a proper perspective.

28 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not sure what the hell you are talking about or where you are going with this, but I will play.

To answer your question: Within reason.  Depends who they are.

Heck... They never even listened to us.  LoL They are very healthy, more so than us. They must have got it from somewhere?  We never forced then to eat anything... And it made them all the better. And... They won't be forced by others.

Yet... I find myself in a discussion about children with somebody who never had children.  Now, that's not exceptionalism. But, you do have to live it to have a proper perspective.

You're not sure where I'm going?  The government is saying children cannot eat meat on Mondays in school.   I personally have a problem with the government telling anyone what they can and cannot eat.  Suggest all you want but dictate?  And because I don't have children I can't discuss government overreach?  Is there anything else that I've not personally experienced I can't debate?   You've never had a brain but I'll still debate the collective consciousness with you.  I'm sorry this discussion was so deep you didn't know where I was going with it. 

Eat your meat!  How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. 

Teacher leave those kids alone.

If an Uber liberal like Roger Waters gets it I'm surprised you don't.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You're not sure where I'm going?  The government is saying children cannot eat meat on Mondays in school.   I personally have a problem with the government telling anyone what they can and cannot eat.  Suggest all you want but dictate?  And because I don't have children I can't discuss government overreach?  Is there anything else that I've not personally experienced I can't debate?   You've never had a brain but I'll still debate the collective consciousness with you.  I'm sorry this discussion was so deep you didn't know where I was going with it. 

Eat your meat!  How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. 

Teacher leave those kids alone.

If an Uber liberal like Roger Waters gets it I'm surprised you don't.  

Wow... That's a first. My bad.

And... Like uber liberal for the time.

Who the hell had meat for lunch as a kid.  Okay, peanut butter is in the meat group.  

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Who the hell had meat for lunch as a kid.  Okay, peanut butter is in the meat group.  

First off the answer is most everyone of them.  And for those that didn't whose choice was that? 

On 3/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, bilzfancy said:

It's more power, more control over what you can and can't do, isn't this the same city that says you can't buy a big gulp? It's just another example of big government,  why anyone would want that is beyond me.

I would send my kid to school with this:

23C0F5B7-664D-493B-9B3B-579875ADC84B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1