Global warming err Climate change HOAX

28 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

DC Tom is trying to defend the two great frauds of our time.  He is failing miserably.

On the Warming Fraud, DC Tom believes three island chains are "sinking" because of "ocean rise," but nothing else is sinking, and never mind that all three island chains are right on the "lip" of the PROF, on the subduction side.  DC Tom cheered when the "warmers" took the two and only two atmospheric temp readings, satellites and balloons, both of which showed no warming in highly correlated fashion, and fudged both with uncorrelated "corrections."  DC Tom can't explain how Co2 thawed North America while it froze Greenland during the past million years.  Wait, DC Tom now claims that Co2 clumped over NA and departed Greenland entirely... or something like that....

LOGIC, one aspect of intellect which Global Warmers LACK

I'm confused, I'm thinking?

So because I was thinking, is anything like Puerto Rico tippimg over...?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, we're not. We're still trying to define "subduction zone."

Subduction zone is what I call my bedroom when a girl enters it

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

DC Tom is still insisting that the tectonic plates bend at 90 degree angles when going under an adjacent plate....

90 degrees is what a woman turns when she comes into the subduction zone

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow............how "woke" can you get.

Jeremy Deaton writes:

When disaster strikes, pharmacies may be shut down, limiting access to contraceptives, leading to unplanned pregnancies. Likewise, hospitals may be closed, leaving pregnant people without the care they need. Finally, abortion clinics may be inaccessible, leaving those who have lost a job or home or suffered physically or emotionally as the result of a catastrophic storm without a means to terminate a pregnancy.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Wow............how "woke" can you get.

Jeremy Deaton writes:

When disaster strikes, pharmacies may be shut down, limiting access to contraceptives, leading to unplanned pregnancies. Likewise, hospitals may be closed, leaving pregnant people without the care they need. Finally, abortion clinics may be inaccessible, leaving those who have lost a job or home or suffered physically or emotionally as the result of a catastrophic storm without a means to terminate a pregnancy.

The next time I hear anyone complaining about "reproductive rights" I'm telling them to buy solar panels.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is embarrassing. This climate change denial is flat earth / anti-vaxer stuff.

The science is simple -- why don't we freeze at night? Because greenhouse gasses act as a blanket trapping heat in. So, if you add to those gasses, it's like piling on another blanket while in bed -- you're going to get hotter. 

It's almost like this whole debate started because somebody got pissed that they're not allowed to just toss their used motor oil in the local water supply.

Yes, we know for a fact climate change is a thing that needs no intervention of man. We all know that. Archaeology tells us this when we find bronze age civilizations far from fresh water -- they weren't far from fresh water when they were a thing. Additionally, the climate of the middle east was more mild.

Climate change helped spark the French Revolution. That's an undisputed fact.

Climate change can be naturally occurring and man made. One being right does not invalidate the other. Currently, we should embrace environmental laws more than we are. It's really not up for debate....unless of course you wanna debate the earth being flat, and the "fact" that the universe is geocentric cause it obviously is!

https://www.westernjournal.com/after-dumping-paris-accords-us-leads-world-reduction-carbon-emissions/

While supporters of the Paris Agreement panned the Trump administration’s decision to withdraw from the multinational climate agreement, those who backed that move are pointing to evidence that indicates the U.S. is nevertheless leading the world in carbon emissions reduction.

The Daily Wire cited the recent BP Statistical Review of Global Energy, which found America cut more than twice the amount of the air pollutant as Ukraine, which came in second.

According to the data compiled last month, the carbon emissions in the U.S. during 2017 represented a drop of more than 42 million tons over the previous year. By comparison, Ukraine showed a reduction of roughly 20 million tons.

Advertisement - story continues below

Among several nations still committed to the terms of the Paris accords, the results are much less impressive. In Spain, Canada, China and the European Union, 2017 actually saw a spike in the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.

Others, including the United Kingdom, Mexico and Japan, joined the U.S. and Ukraine in emitting significantly fewer pollutants.

Regardless of any nation’s performance, the United Nations-negotiated accords did not provide for any mechanism that would make its terms binding.

As a candidate and in office, President Donald Trump has frequently criticized the accords and moved last year to withdraw the U.S.

Advertisement - story continues below

In a June 2017 statement announcing his intention to abandon the agreement, Trump called it “simply the latest example of Washington entering into an agreement that disadvantages the United States to the exclusive benefit of other countries, leaving American workers — who I love — and taxpayers to absorb the cost in terms of lost jobs, lower wages, shuttered factories, and vastly diminished economic production.”

The president went on to confirm that “the United States will cease all implementation of the non-binding Paris Accord and the draconian financial and economic burdens the agreement imposes on our country.”

You're logged in to Facebook. Click here to log out.

According to Trump, complying with the agreement constituted “onerous energy restrictions,” citing research that showed it “could cost America a much as 2.7 million jobs by 2025.”

Months later, reports indicated the U.S. might be considering a negotiation that would reintroduce the nation into the accords. A White House statement shortly thereafter, however, put any such speculation to rest.

“There has been no change in the United States’ position on the Paris agreement,” the statement read. “As the president has made abundantly clear, the United States is withdrawing unless we can re-enter on terms that are more favorable to our country.”

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Relax, you two! New Shimmer is a floor wax AND a delicious dessert topping!

Hey look, it’s just something I see on the regular. I do. I see people say ‘since climate change has happened without the burning of fossil fuels, the burning of fossil fuels has nothing to do with global warming.’ So, you’re joke is funny — but I encounter a lot of flawed thinking. I really believe we need to put philosophy back into schools to some degree.  

44 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This is embarrassing. This climate change denial is flat earth / anti-vaxer stuff.

The science is simple -- why don't we freeze at night? Because greenhouse gasses act as a blanket trapping heat in.

:lol: No...