MODS ***** could someone block this idiot - NDBUFFCUSEFAN

San-O

This is a nice summary. But you left out my favorite part, which was when he told me he wished I would die.

It was between that and when he said his PTSD caused him to think about different ways to end it all. That's when I told him that there were lots of resources on the Internet where he could get help .... and he thought I meant to get help with his PTSD ....

similar to people with Depression, if you have to tell someone you have depression, or in this case PTSD, you don't really have it. Your just being a Winey B%#€H. He's probably just pissed he couldn't win some lawsuit and sit in his ass for the next 20 years and do nothing before dying from alcoholism.

I find it funny. I work with a guy that was in Iraq (the first time) and he jokes about how there are men now that declare PTSD from it and they fired all of 30 shots before it was all over. An exaggeration, I get it, but still ales way too much sense.

Peiple now days need to stop being such Pu$$ies and just deal with their issues on their own. It's not always someone else's fault.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least there isn't a "mods... Can you block this idiot JR in Pittsburgh" thread yet.

:thumbsup:

similar to people with Depression, if you have to tell someone you have depression, or in this case PTSD, you don't really have it. Your just being a Winey B%#€H. He's probably just pissed he couldn't win some lawsuit and sit in his ass for the next 20 years and do nothing before dying from alcoholism.

I find it funny. I work with a guy that was in Iraq (the first time) and he jokes about how there are men now that declare PTSD from it and they fired all of 30 shots before it was all over. An exaggeration, I get it, but still ales way too much sense.

Peiple now days need to stop being such Pu$$ies and just deal with their issues on their own. It's not always someone else's fault.

strong words again from some one on the internet. what else have you heard and translated into an opinion ? Edited by 3rdand12

NDCUSE melt down wasn't that big it was more like a Hossage meltdown.

Dean Cain had a melt down?!

I got a pm asking if I am in to mfm.

I asked for details here because I was fascinated where this was coming from and who doesn't like a good spit roast!

He asked if my wife was up for it not knowing I was single

Then imsaidmi was and he asked if I like bbc

I asked why on earth he would ask that because everyone should know I love BBC (to be funny and mock him)

He apologized for bothering me then was blocked.

In that time I alerted a mod who had banned him over other stuff n the mean time

NDCUSE melt down wasn't that big it was more like a Hossage meltdown.

I got a pm asking if I am in to mfm.

I asked for details here because I was fascinated where this was coming from and who doesn't like a good spit roast!

He asked if my wife was up for it not knowing I was single

Then imsaidmi was and he asked if I like bbc

I asked why on earth he would ask that because everyone should know I love BBC (to be funny and mock him)

He apologized for bothering me then was blocked.

In that time I alerted a mod who had banned him over other stuff n the mean time

And you toyed with him ? interesting. adding to the file..

yeah.... Um, I'm pretty up front about everything and have no problem telling anyone to their face what I say on here.

I know.

yeah.... Um, I'm pretty up front about everything and have no problem telling anyone to their face what I say on here.

I wiil meet you in hamers lot for the jets game. what time do you arrive ?

I warn you you though. i am bringing my Son.

and he is much smarter than me. you better watchit !

Go Bills

I know.

Go Bills

normally, I'd be there at 7:30 am. But after the snow this week I'm seriously thinking about it. Well see what happens come Saturday most likely.

I know.

Go Bills

When do I not toy with everyone? Jeesh

normally, I'd be there at 7:30 am. But after the snow this week I'm seriously thinking about it. Well see what happens come Saturday most likely.

With any luck I will be there to mediate. This snow storm may scare my brother away w my nephew who is 7.

You want anything from NC brought up?

hoping for 50s. and i am looking for a good raincoat !

its gonna be in the 40-50s. That's my worry. My apartment building may be flooding by then after all the snow melts. In that case, I'll be there with a shop vac all morning instead of boozing and cooking.

When do I not toy with everyone? Jeesh

With any luck I will be there to mediate. This snow storm may scare my brother away w my nephew who is 7.

You want anything from NC brought up?

are you serious? Your gonna be there?

its gonna be in the 40-50s. That's my worry. My apartment building may be flooding by then after all the snow melts. In that case, I'll be there with a shop vac all morning instead of boozing and cooking.

You're married. You have someone to do that crap for you now!

are you serious? Your gonna be there?

I am going to try. My brother wants to take his son/my nephew to a game and bring our dad so the four of us can catch game together.

He is worried Caden, my nephew will have a hard time in the cold. I told him pregame shouldn't be a problem, and we need to be at the lot by 8. I am more worried for during the game when he would be cold.

We have tickets on the 50, Bills side 35 rows up.