SJ13

YoloinOhio

When it rains it pours I guess

Matthew Coller@MatthewWGR 12m12 minutes ago

Oh gosh...Stevie Johnson is No. 3 in the NFL in Estimated Points Per Play and has the highest catch rate in the NFL http://www.advancedfootballanalytics.com/index.php/home/stats/offensive-players/wide-receivers …

and he still counts for $10 million of DEAD MONEY on our cap space.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

Like last year, after the Falcons game when Chandler ALSO fumbled the game away then afterword owned up to his mistake to the media while his team mate, who fumbled in that very same game, did not.

Or you could just continue to pretend, like all Stevie lovers do, that his behavior and his unclutchness have nothing to do with one another when it comes to how fans perceived him.

Or you could pretend that apologizing for a fumble makes a fumble disappear and somehow makes a coach currently incapable of dealing with even the slightest adversity a football genius.

Oh wait, that's what you've been doing all along.

The bottom line here is that Marrone has proven he simply cannot handle players. He has basically "pulled the scholarship" from Johnson, Urbik, Dareus, Mike Williams and more. This will continue until he is gone.

Or you could pretend that apologizing for a fumble makes a fumble disappear and somehow makes a coach currently incapable of dealing with even the slightest adversity a football genius.

The bottom line here is that Marrone has proven he simply cannot handle players. He has basically "pulled the scholarship" from Johnson, Urbik, Dareus, Mike Williams and more. This will continue until he is gone.

I see you've gone back to posting nonsense again.

How has he shown he can't handle Dareus? I think he has shown he can not only handle him, he can get the best out of him.

That's a good piece of deflection but facts are are facts. SJ is a good receiver and Marrone is a bad coach.

You mean like the facts below? Did I ever insinuate SJ was a bad receiver?

How has he shown he can't handle Dareus? I think he has shown he can not only handle him, he can get the best out of him.

Quiet, you.

Exactly.

Like last year, after the Falcons game when Chandler ALSO fumbled the game away then afterword owned up to his mistake to the media while his team mate, who fumbled in that very same game, did not.

Or you could just continue to pretend, like all Stevie lovers do, that his behavior and his unclutchness have nothing to do with one another when it comes to how fans perceived him.

We did it several times against Miami, I believe. Just not inside the redzone. But in the first half, didn't they convert on like four straight third and shorts.

But that is kinda my point.....the between the 20's stuff is working......when the field gets smaller and decisions have to be made quicker.......I feel like lining up and using brute force and big backs is the way to go. Or at least SHOW that is what we want to do.

I just feel that simple but better executed play calling would serve us best here.

I just feel like there are times.....LOTS of times.....where we get cute in the red zone.

We have Frank the Tank and Booby. I know that Pears is crap and Urbik is average.......but we cant grind out a touchdown here? or for that matter....we cant look like we are going all in on a run and flip it to what would probably bee a wide open guy in the end zone on some of these plays?

Like in the Cheaps game where we moved all the way down the field running on almost every play and getting 10 + yards on most of them. Then we get to 2nd and 2 on the 3 and pass into the EZ twice. Why not run and get a first down, or throw to a RB in the flat?

Pre emptive Big Cat response: Yes, execution was off because the passes weren't there. Our problem isn't execution OR play calling/coaching, it's execution AND play calling/coaching.

Is that the standard to be on the Bills? I don't recall Lonnie Johnson or Trent Edwards having issues about being a bad team mate. Perhaps we should have kept them too?

I was just playing devil's advocate really. I'm glad he's gone, I just don't think that what was being implied earlier about how he would be upset about lack of being thrown to and causing a locker room stir would have been the case.

But that is kinda my point.....the between the 20's stuff is working......when the field gets smaller and decisions have to be made quicker.......I feel like lining up and using brute force and big backs is the way to go. Or at least SHOW that is what we want to do.

I just feel that simple but better executed play calling would serve us best here.

I'll throw you this bone, because I don't necessarily disagree, and because I took pause at this observation made in Grantland about Jonas Gray that we Bills fans know all too well:

Against the Colts, Bill Belichick has become that !@#$ who’s found one unstoppable Mortal Kombat move and refuses to do anything else.

Well I was already to type a response but Yolo beat me to it. I swear 4mer I can't tell if your hatred of Marrone is a continuation of your crayonz act or if he slept with your sister but it is tired. Dareus is an animal this year. Johnson (who I loved and didn't mind sparring big cat over) was a solid player but never a difference maker who the Bills no longer needed with the addition of Sammy (not M Williams), Williams is a noted malcontent who besides being inactive has caused no problems that fans are aware of. Maybe Marrone isn't as bad as you want/hope him to be. Maybe I am just falling for a crayonz routine...

Since this is my last post here, I think 99% of you are brain dead tards and the rest are Gugny. Please feel free to eat my as$ hole and $uck my rooster you goddamn retards. This place is run by idiots, for idiots and it shows. Anyways peace out you pieces of ****.

P.S. Suck my dick

:lol:

You are on a roll.

I actually do miss Stevie being on our roster. However, of all the issues this team has Stevie not being here ranks towards the bottom of the list. Stevie was always a slot guy. Both Woods and Hogan are capable of fulfilling that role. I find not having a capable number two reciever playing on the outside to be a bigger issue for this team. It's a role that I hoped Williams could play, but that hasn't panned out.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5