Calling out Robert Woods

Charles Romes

What happened???! looked like the sure fire answer for the #2 wideout spot, now regressing right out of the league. The falling out of bounds 2 yards short of the first down yesterday said it all. Was he training off season with Thad Lewis? Hackett's schemes and play calling may not be as bad as his failure to grow or even maintain talent.

What happened???! looked like the sure fire answer for the #2 wideout spot, now regressing right out of the league. The falling out of bounds 2 yards short of the first down yesterday said it all. Was he training off season with Thad Lewis? Hackett's schemes and play calling may not be as bad as his failure to grow or even maintain talent.

Even worse is his body language throughout the game. He looks like he's sulking almost all the time!

How about his drop last night in the 1st Qtr? terrible. He also dropped a crucial one early in the KC game on 3rd and 4. It was on the Bills second drive when they had all the momentum and could've stomped the Chiefs. That drop killed their Mo.

Woods has been a big disappointment to me.

How about his drop last night in the 1st Qtr? terrible. He also dropped a crucial one early in the KC game on 3rd and 4. It was on the Bills second drive when they had all the momentum and could've stomped the Chiefs. That drop killed their Mo.

Woods has been a big disappointment to me.

maybe we shouldn't have traded our best WR we've had since Eric Moulds for nothing.

I think Woods will bounce back when EJ is reinstated (if not sooner). I'm not trying to redirect the thread; I just think he has much better chemistry with EJ.

He did last year, but like all the other WR's, he too was also showing frustration with EJ this season.

me neither, au contraire, he was the one firing up his teammates, maybe is something to do with Sammy and Hogan stealing his role on the offense? I don't know.

Yeah no idea. Then again, stop dropping passes and going out of bounds 1 yard short of the first down, and maybe he'll have a greater roll. The guy hasn't made a big play/catch all year (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yeah no idea. Then again, stop dropping passes and going out of bounds 1 yard short of the first down, and maybe he'll have a greater roll. The guy hasn't made a big play/catch all year (correct me if I'm wrong).

bears game is the first catch that comes to mind. He has had a bunch more that I can't pinpoint what games they were