This team has grit

I work a couple of jobs right now and one of them is moonlighting as a Pizza Delivery Driver......

Being in my car at night gives me a lot of time to think about things......I distinctly remember going over those final moments of the vikings game.......time clicking down.....we had a positive play......we had a negative play.......Orton gets the intentional grounding.......Sammy Watkins is being Sammy Watkins.......Hogan makes the big catch.......then in a magical moment Orton to Sammy for the win for like what ONE SECOND on the clock?

Watching the crowd goes nuts on the tv........you could tell it everyone was going nuts (from over 3000 miles away for me).....players hugging each other (Manuel right there to congratulate Orton...you can tell EJ is SUCH a good teamate)

You really felt that the team came together right there....it was a special moment in a game we normally would have lost.

Then this last week......our defense just basically told the jets "It doesnt matter what you do. You dont have a chance" In THEIR stadium. That place has been a house of horrors for us for so many years......we annually go in there and get beat up by Rex Ryan and his physical teams regardless of how the jets are doing. It was a different story yesterday. Just complete utter domination from start to finish. Yes Vick had some moments but they were never really in that game.

Im really enjoying being a Buffalo Bill fan today. We are 5-3 going into the break not taking a loss going into the break (which is something else we seem to tend to do)