For all you fellow Deadheads....

gomper

One of my favorite quotes from The Last Waltz:

Levon Helm: Bluegrass and country music ... if it comes down into that area and if it mixes there with the rhythm and if it dances, then you've got a combination of all that music ...

Martin Scorsese: What's it called?

Levon Helm: Rock and roll.

Levon should have added two words there. "Ya dumbass"

RIP Levon. BTW I follow Levon on Facebol and it's weird to see "Levon Shared A Post"

idiot :D

One of my favorite quotes from The Last Waltz:

Levon Helm: Bluegrass and country music ... if it comes down into that area and if it mixes there with the rhythm and if it dances, then you've got a combination of all that music ...

Martin Scorsese: What's it called?

Levon Helm: Rock and roll.

Levon should have added two words there. "Ya dumbass"

RIP Levon. BTW I follow Levon on Facebol and it's weird to see "Levon Shared A Post"

There is a difference between bad grammar and typos, poor proofreading and fat fingers on a small phone. And don't get me started on autocorrect.

Somehow autocorrect got turned off on my android and I can't figure out how to turn it back on.

if you are serious, how i do it, i open up a chat or email window, get the keyboard to show up, in my upper left hand corner of the keyboard there is a hand icon, i click on that and i get settings, from there you should be able to turn on/off auto correct....

Somehow autocorrect got turned off on my android and I can't figure out how to turn it back on.