Best heavy metal- Started as a courtesy to Buffalo Barbarian.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHATTTT !!! Obituary is awesome, their Cause of Death album is one of the best DM albums ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSnDUhpZIA

Yeah, but I think they typically only do Chopped in Half off of that album. Which is a good song. Still, I'd love to hear this:

I'm sure it will be a decent show. Horrendous and Midnight are also playing, but I don't know anything about either of them. I doubt I make it inside while they're still playing anyway.

Yeah, but I think they typically only do Chopped in Half off of that album. Which is a good song. Still, I'd love to hear this:

I'm sure it will be a decent show. Horrendous and Midnight are also playing, but I don't know anything about either of them. I doubt I make it inside while they're still playing anyway.

wow that is sad, they should play the whole album every time. Their cover of Circle of the Tyrants is fantastic.

Why aren't you into them ?

where is the show ?

go in early maybe the other guys will surprise you.

Just started listing to a new band I heard on Liquid Metal - Jinjer from Ukraine. Let's say I was shocked when I saw the video - not the vocalist I was expecting but amazing anyway...

http://youtu.be/SQNtGoM3FVU

she's cute, took em for ever to get to the metal

I'm going with Living Color. If they don't count, then Jethro Tull (won the first heavy metal Grammy, look it up).

Living color is more metal than Tull which would just be rock (and Metallica should have won that Grammy)

I'm going with Living Color. If they don't count, then Jethro Tull (won the first heavy metal Grammy, look it up).

I can't say I know a whole lot about living color aside from cult of personality. That song just grinds. I turn it up every time it comes on the radio