I am hearing a lot of talk about taking a QB in the 2nd next year....d

i was on the troy niklas bandwagon.

me too, I wanted two TEs, we would have had our own Gronk and Hernadez. Where did Niklas go?

It isn't a reach if you're convinced that specific QB is your guy

It's a reach if you are hell bent on a QB and you take a third rounder in the first. There judgement was clearly clouded by desire.

It's the Saturday before week 6 and the biggest game this team has had this century so why on earth is anyone talking about the draft

Same reason we are talking about a new stadium; the future.

don't need to get a qb IF Orton works out hes 31 we have time

Orton is a great stop gap but I don't want us to be in a position where we back ourselves into a corner again needing to draft one.

We have an opportunity to draft a kid with talent who could sit behind Orton and develop before getting his shot.

Im still pissed we passed on R. Wilson & took who we did who ever made that call needs fired if they ain't gone by now !!

They are partially gone as I believe Buddy Nix is still around giving Whaley advice.

To the OP, I'm not hearing anyone talking much about anything other then the Patriots this week, except perhaps the OG situation. Should the FO manage to fix the OG's position, I'd think the QB play & run game will both improve. If not then we will see what the next regime wants to do.