What do you expect this Sunday?

mrags

Really? Cause TE's have averaged 5 receptions and 45 yards a game versus us this year...and we played some good ones

We effectively shut down Gates.

The Bills have the talent to win this game. The roster 2-53 is really good. This comes down to how Brady plays vs us and how Orton plays vs them.

Will KO make enough plays? I really don't know

I expect to be bored off my ass at a 2-year-old's birthday party from about noon-2. Then I expect to be bored off my ass picking apples from about 3-4. Then I expect to come home, log onto here, and read about 40 thread titles about how EJ sucks, even though he's no longer the starter.

I expect to be bored off my ass at a 2-year-old's birthday party from about noon-2. Then I expect to be bored off my ass picking apples from about 3-4. Then I expect to come home, log onto here, and read about 40 thread titles about how EJ sucks, even though he's no longer the starter.

Ouch. Your tomorrow sounds like my today. Fortunately I've done my time now and get to spend the rest of the day watching college football. Hope you're getting credit for your sacrifice.

Ouch. Your tomorrow sounds like my today. Fortunately I've done my time now and get to spend the rest of the day watching college football. Hope you're getting credit for your sacrifice.

Last year it happened, too. Was the game we lost against CIN in OT and I found out whilst at the orchard. This year, being the Pats game, hurts A LOT more. I prayed for rain. Didn't work. Gonna be sunny and beautiful. Perfect weather for leaf peeping, apple picking and missing the biggest !@#$ing game of the season!

nope

Seems a little out of character to me .

Its a fine daydream .

Great post . Thank you sharing. I think we are all family here of sorts, even you ; ). and even me.

I say it every time because its true. I said it last week and the week before .

This is the most important game of the season.

Just happens to be the most dramatic challenge on the most auspicous occasion.

Pegula talked about Ralph handing the team to him in a spritual manner last week .

I dont think Mr Wilson can rest till WE beat those Patriots soundly.

12 Man is the key . seriously . You guys bring all of it when Brady is trying to adjust the line . Thats how he plays and thats how you beat him . if he cant get his guys to hear him we take him out of his best skillset. adjusting at the line .

Be Mr Wilsons voice and shake your fist at them.

by the way take note of my signature . I have , and do believe.

Last year it happened, too. Was the game we lost against CIN in OT and I found out whilst at the orchard. This year, being the Pats game, hurts A LOT more. I prayed for rain. Didn't work. Gonna be sunny and beautiful. Perfect weather for leaf peeping, apple picking and missing the biggest !@#$ing game of the season!

Have you considered burning the orchard down in the middle of the night?

i expect a lot of emotion from mr. pegula. i expect some watery eyes in the crowd. i expect a thunderous roar for the new owner(s).i expect the fans to be insane. i expect the team to come out and play this game in a way that makes the statement that the division now belongs to the buffalo bills and that the road to the playoffs runs through ralph wilson stadium.