They are a sad bunch over there in Houston

HamSandwhich

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a loss is the best time to see what type of fans we have on the board though. The doom and gloom bunch are typically the ones with 2 or 3 new threads by 6pm Sunday.

Ha, I know this. Its just tiring seeing it time after time. Might as well step back from the game, gather thoughts and come here with a clear head.

Ha, I know this. Its just tiring seeing it time after time. Might as well step back from the game, gather thoughts and come here with a clear head.

But all the plays that work on Madden aren't working on the field so something has to be said immediately.

Fitzy has given them a couple of good games, fools gold...got them thinking that he's not so bad. He gave up three sacks and three picks to the Giants who are not as good as the Bills on D. We should be able to fluster him.

Having said that, Watt is awesome and they will get after EJ. He's got to show some mental fortitude to read a defense and know where the pressure is coming as well as hit some open WR or we are toast again

Can't believe this thread exists considering how we played. Man we've GOT to win. Going to be nervous on Sunday.

What, that we're pointing out that the Texans fans are upset with their team? Of course we're not downplaying that they're an NFL team that will present challenges.

It'll all be ok. Win or lose we get to watch the Bills play. Go Bills!!!

Has "The Purge" been called off early?

:thumbsup:

Lol this was just what I was going to say. Their chicken little routine has nothing on what I see on this bills message board (and even worse in the local press!!!) after even the slightest hiccup in the Bills' performance.

Exactly. We pounded Miami!!! But if felt like we lost badly to them.

I took a week off...

This is why I distance myself from it for a couple days. It's always going to be fire and brim stone after a loss.

yep, after a win it's....we won but, this guy sucked, we can't run, we can't block, we can't cover, and the other team sucks which is why they won. After a loss, it starts to get negative...

yep, after a win it's....we won but, this guy sucked, we can't run, we can't block, we can't cover, and the other team sucks which is why they won. After a loss, it starts to get negative...

Wow, you mean after a negative result, fans also are negative? You should publish a case study.