Went back and looked at the NFL Rewind

They do have a LG: his name is Cyril Richardson and he's a Rookie but he's the guy of the future

All in due time.

Excellent analysis on Manuel. He's looking more and more comfortable. Also, did everyone notice that several times Manuel had the pressure coming at him and he hung in the pocket until the last second to deliver the ball? I was most impressed by that.

The OP is clearly not misunderstanding....you see, when EJ misses on 1/3 of his passes they are because of his slow eyes and poor accuracy - whereas when Brady, Manning, Luck, Koepernick....all about career 67 percent throwers miss on 1/3 of their throws it is for reasons beyond their control...apparently

these examples, combined with this young man's character, leadership, charisma, and work ethic have me very optimistic for his, and the team's future.

As far as EJ goes. It's amazing what some actual practice time and repetitions from the pre-season and training camp can do for you. I expressed numerous times here how baffled I was that people were giving up on him already during this pre-season. And the best part, he's just going to keep improving over the next few years until he really hits his grove. Hold on folks, we may actually have something here.

absolutley, i always compare EJ to Big Ben not only because of physical similarity (i believe EJ has a higher ceiling though) but due to Doug Whaley as well. if i remember correctly he wants to mirror Ben's development and build a team similar to Pittsburgh's, so in my mind we have a perfect gauge. here is a comparison between EJ and Ben through their first 12 games that they started. now keep in mind that Ben was on a play off caliber team in his rookie year, they lost to NE in the second post season game:

EJ: 212 comp - 354 att - 59.9% - 2347 yds - 6.6 avg - 13 td - 10 int

Ben: 170 comp - 256 att - 66.4% - 2224 yds - 8.7 avg - 13 td - 8 int

i'm sure my hurried calculations are right, correct me if i'm wrong. he needs patience and support.