Doug Whaley deserves a ton fo credit....in particular for S. Henderson

From the preseason we all saw that Kounjio and Richardson need technique work. Maybe they won't pan out in the long run, but it a welcome change to see Buffalo go for some big guys up front. These two can be better judged next year...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's do a quick rundown on whaley's offseason moves this week.

-byrd was part of a saints defense that has looked god awful.

-corey graham had a beast of a day for the second week in a row.

-dixon had a blocked punt

-spikes helped shut down forte last week, and i believe he helped shut down miller fter moreno went out.

-his first pick the one people, myself included, said he traded too much for had over 100 yards and a touchdown

-preston brown had 12 tackles

-randall johnson recovered the blocked punt

-henderson, a 7th round pick rookie, outplayed a probowler

-and my favorite, hughes was a constant presence and had a sack, while the man whaley traded him for couldn't crack the battered miami staring roster and is only noted for whiffing on cj's return.

so far, well done whaley

The Byrd loss has been a huge topic for us, yet watching play against the Browns, a big weakness in his game showed a number of times. He lacks speed and with him playing Kelso deep it only makes him an average player who is paid megabucks needlessly. I like his game, but he may be more a player at Strong Safety....

Seantrel was the Offensive Player of the Year in high school, and was the top recruit that year. He clearly has the talent, but he had some issues. He appears to have overcome those issues.

With those issues being so close I'd venture that he may not have overcome them as much as he is working on them.