It would not be a failure if Cyrus ended up being a NFL guard

I know we were all pretty high on him coming out of college.....and this is not to say that he might not still end up being a solid RT in the NFL.....

Cyrus was drafted in the 2nd round....not the first......we already have a very good LT.....and Seantral had been a pleasant suprise.......

Let Cyrus battle for the LG spot......we might have a VERY good LG on our hands

If it was in the 1st then perhaps you could consider it a disappointment but getting a above average guard in the second would really complete this draft class. Would love if Richardson ended up starting at some point but if he tops out as a swing interior linemen then it's great for a 5th round pick spent.

The purpose was to find a starting tackle with upside and if Henderson succeeds but Kujo busts (IF he does gotta wait 3yrs for that) then they still accomplished their goal.

I don't care how it shakes out or where they came from as long as we have five solid starters and some adequate backups. It looks like we're almost there, though I don't know where these parts fit together. But it gives me HOPE!

If it was in the 1st then perhaps you could consider it a disappointment but getting a above average guard in the second would really complete this draft class. Would love if Richardson ended up starting at some point but if he tops out as a swing interior linemen then it's great for a 5th round pick spent.

The purpose was to find a starting tackle with upside and if Henderson succeeds but Kujo busts (IF he does gotta wait 3yrs for that) then they still accomplished their goal.

if he turns out to be a very good guard, never a disappointment in my book. We need one. Cowboys drafted a guard in the 1st.

I don't care how it shakes out or where they came from as long as we have five solid starters and some adequate backups. It looks like we're almost there, though I don't know where these parts fit together. But it gives me HOPE!

I don't care either. I just want the 5 best guys on the line. If Kouandjio is going to take time to get to the next level, so be it.

if he ends up being a good starting guard for the bills i will be very happy, even if it takes a while to get to that point. i really hope he gets there because i remember hearing and reading some stuff about him and absolutely loved his attitude. i just hope when the dust settles he is a good player somewhere on this o-line.

I'm looking at it the other way, call it selfish if you want...but I want them BOTH to pan out, so we can trade one down the road.

Wouldn't it be a nice problem to have, if we ended up with 3 starting-caliber OT's...and were able to trade one for a 1st round pick in the future?

That is MY "hope." (Because that means we are a hell of a football team, with enough talent we can flip some to keep stockpiling...like good teams do.)

No. In fact he needs to be put there and left there. WAY too slow for either tackle BUT could do well as a big body at Guard. I say switch Henderson to RT ASAP when Glenn is 100% and get ready to pay both to be bookends for years to come.

lets hope so!!

Well, perhaps. But I'm not so sure I'd want her guarding me.

miley_cyrus_wrecking_ball.jpg

better than Chris Williams Edited by YoloinOhio

When Glenn practices again you're gonna see all kinds of Oline configs.

Cyrus at Guard with Henderson at RT would be the biggest OLine on average by like 10 pounds.

Plus if the camp reports of EJ's muscle are true he is probably the biggest QB in the league.

If that line can't pick up 3rd and short on a QB sneak they have no heart.

All you need is hope. As hope dies last!