GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

Michigan is currently favored to win, which says a lot considering they are 3-15 this century, harbaugh is 0-3 vs Urb, and it’s in Columbus. They have the better team. Will they be able to win the game? If I had to bet significant money on the game I would take Ohio State. Urban has some ***** up his sleeve in the red zone packages and Michigan’s D while very solid overall has not been good in the red zone. Then you have recent history, the fact that it’s at home, Michigan has not played as well outside their own state  (Rutgers doesn’t count),and they haven’t played a QB with an arm like Haskins yet. There is always a Buckeye who makes his name in The Game. Last year it was Haskins. This year it could be #18. And any game Mike Weber takes personally is one where he could run over you. This is one of those.  Harbaugh will be wound tighter than a drum and the Buckeyes may finally have some juice for this game. But if there was EVER a year for this matchup to go the other way, this is definitely it. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Michigan is currently favored to win, which says a lot considering they are 3-15 this century, harbaugh is 0-3 vs Urb, and it’s in Columbus. They have the better team. Will they be able to win the game? If I had to bet significant money on the game I would take Ohio State. Urban has some ***** up his sleeve in the red zone packages and Michigan’s D while very solid overall has not been good in the red zone. Then you have recent history, the fact that it’s at home, Michigan has not played as well outside their own state  (Rutgers doesn’t count),and they haven’t played a QB with an arm like Haskins yet. There is always a Buckeye who makes his name in The Game. Last year it was Haskins. This year it could be #18. And any game Mike Weber takes personally is one where he could run over you. This is one of those.  Harbaugh will be wound tighter than a drum and the Buckeyes may finally have some juice for this game. But if there was EVER a year for this matchup to go the other way, this is definitely it. 

I can't believe Michigan week starts tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm hearing more and more buzz around the idea of Haskins coming back next year.  I hate to say it but I kind of hope he moves on so that Tate can take over and run the RPO with playmaking legs and a big arm.  If Tate isn't sure he's the starter next year I could see him transferring.

7 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I can't believe Michigan week starts tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm hearing more and more buzz around the idea of Haskins coming back next year.  I hate to say it but I kind of hope he moves on so that Tate can take over and run the RPO with playmaking legs and a big arm.  If Tate isn't sure he's the starter next year I could see him transferring.

Matt miller heard he might come back so didn’t put him on his big board. It will likely depend where his stock is after the season. The big issue is his lack of experience. But Trubisky was the same and he still went 3. Darnold didn’t have much more than them and he went 3.  

As good as Haskins is, for the good of the program, I completely agree with you. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Oh my!!!!!

terps break for the long run and then recover the squib kick 

then fumbellina arrived to save tOSU

Urban might internally spontaneously combust on the sideline

Oh my!!!!

another long scamper for glory

learning the Maryland fight song today, heavy on percussion

2 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

That’s the best case scenario— rope a dope, fresh Mike Weber, Haskins finally learns how to run the RPO. 

Still tough to watch that defense. 

The defense is absolutely killing me.we secretly joined The Big 12?

im watching IU score on ichigan though right now so maybe there’s a chance 

We still have the Dwayne Train!!! Looks like he has decided to run which is huge. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Man... even with the pick 6.... he is absurdly good. If this team only had a defense they would be in the playoff. 

I caught the last quarter of the game. It was an exciting game. What I observed is that it seems that Urban seems very stressed on the sidelines. He really doesn't look too healthy.