GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

I see all of the talking heads discussing what Bosa has done. Some seem to understand, but some others are ripping him like Tebow and a select few. For what? Because he already got hurt and had to have a surgery so he packed it in? Can you blame him? The NCAA and Ohio St. don't give a crap about him or what his future holds. The guy is basically skipping a bowl game and people are talking crap. I'm a Notre Dame fan through and through. I remember the injury Jaylon Smith suffered against Ohio St. in that bowl game that could have cost him his career. He was a top 10 lock in that upcoming draft and fell to the 2nd Round along with the almost 2 years it took him to recover. The people talking crap about Bosa skipping a game or two to focus on his future, in which he may very well be the #1 overall pick, are as pompous and short sighted as the NCAA that uses these kids as a cash cow in the first place. 

Blown out by Purdue, what a joke.  Any other team would be dropped to 15th.

Of course, no matter how many cupcakes they play and how late in the year they lose, there's always an automatic bid for Alabama and Ohio Sh-- U and their scumbag coach.   <_<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

Like last year?  Whatever.

Last year The Committee had to make a choice between THE Ohio State University and Alabama.

As much as Meyer &  THE Ohio State University enjoys feeling pretty and special, they will always be The Committee's other woman to Saban & Alabama

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Last year The Committee had to make a choice between THE Ohio State University and Alabama.

As much as Meyer &  THE Ohio State University enjoys feeling pretty and special, they will always be The Committee's other woman to Saban & Alabama

How did that turn out? ;)

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wow !! how does this happen?? Purdue ?? Sure the first time I don't tape the game and now won't see it.

Michigan might be the Big 10 to beat.

It was an instant classic, I would be surprised if it’s not replayed sometime this week.

GO BOILERS!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wow !! how does this happen?? Purdue ?? Sure the first time I don't tape the game and now won't see it.

Michigan might be the Big 10 to beat.

Ttun falls at Columbus 

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s another sign of much deeper problems. This team is broken. 

THe entire game is broken and they are still a top team 

• Like (+1) 1