GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

I just saw that Terry Glenn died in a car wreck this morning.  Awful.

I was a sophomore at OSU when Glenn had his breakout year in 1995.  There was a lot of uncertainty heading into the season about who would replace Joey Galloway, a legend who had just helped the Buckeyes defeat Michigan the previous year for a rare win over the rival during the Cooper years.  During the first game of the season, against Boston College in the Meadowlands, Terry answered the call by making a spectacular diving catch along the sideline.  He stood right up, took off his helmet and held it in the air.  Buckeye fans everywhere went absolutely crazy.  We had found our man.  I'll never forget jumping up and down, screaming with my buddies.  I thought about that moment pretty much every time I saw him make a play for the rest of his career.  Rest in Peace.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I just saw that Terry Glenn died in a car wreck this morning.  Awful.

I was a sophomore at OSU when Glenn had his breakout year in 1995.  There was a lot of uncertainty heading into the season about who would replace Joey Galloway, a legend who had just helped the Buckeyes defeat Michigan the previous year for a rare win over the rival during the Cooper years.  During the first game of the season, against Boston College in the Meadowlands, Terry answered the call by making a spectacular diving catch along the sideline.  He stood right up, took off his helmet and held it in the air.  Buckeye fans everywhere went absolutely crazy.  We had found our man.  I'll never forget jumping up and down, screaming with my buddies.  I thought about that moment pretty much every time I saw him make a play for the rest of his career.  Rest in Peace.

Wow!! I didn’t see that. That’s terrible

Scariest thing to me is scUM lining up and doing the same thing as Iowa to our D.

and let’s not pass the first play of the game, Urban. No need to relive that nightmare. 

Run. The. Ball. Zone read/tempo with Weber and Dobbins. 

We still don’t know who their QB is going to be but it’s looking like Can O’Korn

On 11/22/2017 at 12:15 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Does Haskins remind anyone else of Cardale? Lots of talent but doesn’t seem like he knows what he’s doing yet. 

You’re probably right, but I was too enamored with how nice his passes looked to notice footwork, ball handling, awareness, etc.   He makes throwing the ball look so easy.  When was the last time we saw a perfect back-shoulder throw?

Just now, Willyville Guy said:

You’re probably right, but I was too enamored with how nice his passes looked to notice footwork, ball handling, awareness, etc.   He makes throwing the ball look so easy.  When was the last time we saw a perfect back-shoulder throw?

The TD to Bin Victor last week gave me chills 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Scariest thing to me is scUM lining up and doing the same thing as Iowa to our D.

and let’s not pass the first play of the game, Urban. No need to relive that nightmare. 

Run. The. Ball. Zone read/tempo with Weber and Dobbins. 

We still don’t know who their QB is going to be but it’s looking like Can O’Korn

Agreed. The LBs will be tested again - hopefully that situation is fixed with Borland in the middle. 

There is no chance that Urban reverts to the “JT show” on offense after what Weber and Dobbins have done over the past two weeks.  

Both teams are coming out angry, fully motivated, and hell bent on running the ball.  Is it noon yet?!?