GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

I love you, JT. Not a perfect QB but you are a fearless leader who never folds.

That had to be the ugliest performance at home I've ever seen from the Buckeyes. Special teams, penalties, fumbles everywhere... they couldn't even cover a pooch kick! It's embarrassing that by the end of the game Urban had to concede that Ohio State can't kick off like a normal team.

And yet after all that, it was JT who delivered under the skeptical eyes of Buckeye Nation. I can't really find the words for how much that means to those of us who closely follow this program. Lots of haters eating lots of crow tonight.

That had to be the ugliest performance at home I've ever seen from the Buckeyes. Special teams, penalties, fumbles everywhere... they couldn't even cover a pooch kick! It's embarrassing that by the end of the game Urban had to concede that Ohio State can't kick off like a normal team.

And yet after all that, it was JT who delivered under the skeptical eyes of Buckeye Nation. I can't really find the words for how much that means to those of us who closely follow this program. Lots of haters eating lots of crow tonight.

he is the definition of ice in his veins

It just took way too long for the Buckeyes to get into desperation mode and stop throwing those countless sideline passes. Seeing Barrett throw downfield accurately is THE story of the game for a Buckeye perspective. He simply had not shown that against better teams, and what a time to do it!!!!!

I take back my flaccid comment in the Barkley thread LOL

I texted a close friend who’s a serious OSU guy after the opening kickoff. “Rough start”. Response was like “but we are so grunk! Kim is making friends with all the PSU people”. Huh? Not until the 4th quarter did the heavily auto-corrected texts lead me to realize he wasn’t down in Florida, but AT THE GAME. Then it all started to make sense.

Not only was JT just insane in the 4th quarter, the defensive front 7 had PSU moving backwards for the most part. Makes you wonder how they lost (which I didn’t see).

I texted a close friend whos a serious OSU guy after the opening kickoff. Rough start. Response was like but we are so grunk! Kim is making friends with all the PSU people. Huh? Not until the 4th quarter did the heavily auto-corrected texts lead me to realize he wasnt down in Florida, but AT THE GAME. Then it all started to make sense.

Not only was JT just insane in the 4th quarter, the defensive front 7 had PSU moving backwards for the most part. Makes you wonder how they lost (which I didnt see).

that is hilarious about your buddy :lol:

The OSU rushmen package is a thing of beauty. Thank you Larry Johnson!

I dont know who it was (dont think it was Bosa), but I loved that play where the OSU guy tackled both McSorley and Barkley at the same time, very impressive!

Sam Hubbard. Future Patriot*. Former lacrosse player. Had a LAX scholly to Notre Dame. Hes also brilliant. All-American Academic in finance. Belichik drooling. Edited by YoloinOhio

JT was (and has been since OU) phenomenal. He led that team up and down the field and refused to lose. They made a million mistakes and still found a way to win. This was one of the best wins in the last decade.

I had some annoying chick from Penn State sitting near me celebrating the whole game. By the end she was cursing and I was smiling.

I miss Melanie sitting in front of us. She gets prettier every day I forget her. Easily a 8.5 of 10.

Edit:. Also it was perfect for you to be able to witness my prowess and ability with women. A few here have. And some still say it's bull ****

Edited by Boyst62

I miss Melanie sitting in front of us. She gets prettier every day I forget her. Easily a 8.5 of 10.

Edit:. Also it was perfect for you to be able to witness my prowess and ability with women. A few here have. And some still say it's bull ****

You almost smashed an attractive middle aged, married woman. I saw it.

Your obsession is interesting, I guess.