GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So sad! 90s all over again.

:(

Everyone in the tOSU program should be embarrassed. It’s not just the loss. That happens. But getting physically dominated for the second year in a row is inexcusable. I don’t see how Ryan Day survives this with Luke Fickle just down I71 waiting for the call.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Pat McAfee is the biggest kiss-ass on the set of College Gameday. The way he sucks up to the crowd is obscene.

Good luck tomorrow, @YoloinOhio.

GO BLUE!!!

Congrats on a great Michigan win!  I'm a Penn State fan and you guys kicked our butts (not really hard to do with Sean Clifford at QB).  I was pulling for the Wolverines to knock OSU off their high horse.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Everyone in the tOSU program should be embarrassed. It’s not just the loss. That happens. But getting physically dominated for the second year in a row is inexcusable. I don’t see how Ryan Day survives this with Luke Fickle just down I71 waiting for the call.

Fickell got beat by Tulane yesterday.

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Don't think the smile is coming off his face for at least a week.   Good when the football Gods smile on him a bit.  13 seconds destroyed his life 

In 2019 we lost to Clemson in the playoff after being up 16-0 and some very suspect (corrupt) officiating … had an unbelievable team that year too. Then the Bills lost to Houston a week later in the playoffs after being up 16-0 and some very suspect (corrupt) officiating. Had to be the worst college/nfl combo year of my life.