GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I know this is a OSU thread, but I have to say that if Breece Hall is there for the Bills and they whiff on him….He is another version of Jonathan Taylor, IMO, with a little more wiggle 

The Game is in 17 hours. Only enter this thread if you are prepared to be appropriately over invested in the greatest rivalry in all of sports. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Southern_Bills said:

As a official OSU hater, I just want to stop in and say "Go Blue".

No logical reason they will, just want it to happen lol

I'm also rooting for Michigan.  (No offfense Yolo et al OSU fans.)  It's just that OSU has become to the Big Ten what NE has been to the AFC east.  I'd like to see a changing of the guard this year...if only for this year.

21 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

apparently the refs decided pre game that Michigan would win this one.   thats cool,  gratz,   have fun getting yer ass handed to u by Georgia and or Alabama.

Whoa...that's a little sour grapes.  I actually thought there was holding on the TD called back, but not on the right side of the line.  Face it...Michigan's Oline manhandled OSU, especially on the running plays.  I'd love to draft that entire interior Michigan line.  They were maulers.  I also love Olave, WR OSU.  That guy catches everything!

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Whoa...that's a little sour grapes.  I actually thought there was holding on the TD called back, but not on the right side of the line.  Face it...Michigan's Oline manhandled OSU, especially on the running plays.  I'd love to draft that entire interior Michigan line.  They were maulers.  I also love Olave, WR OSU.  That guy catches everything!

sour grapes?  mbe.   more like im tired of seeing refs call ticky tack garbage on one team while blatantly ignoring the same thing for the other team.    i easily counted 10+  holding calls on that amazing mauling Michigan OLine that led to very nice runs.    wasnt called fairly for both teams imo.    if ichigan actually earned it,  i wouldnt care tbh.   when the refs earn it for u.....well same crap as the NFL lately so i shouldnt be upset i guess.

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

sour grapes?  mbe.   more like im tired of seeing refs call ticky tack garbage on one team while blatantly ignoring the same thing for the other team.    i easily counted 10+  holding calls on that amazing mauling Michigan OLine that led to very nice runs.    wasnt called fairly for both teams imo.    if ichigan actually earned it,  i wouldnt care tbh.   when the refs earn it for u.....well same crap as the NFL lately so i shouldnt be upset i guess.

Nope. Not sour grapes at all......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, bigduke6 said:

C'mon...admit it.  They did earn it.  And I'm not even a Michigan fan.  I personally can't stand Harbaugh.  Michigan played a smart game.  Run the football.  Keep the potent OSU offense off the field.  Don't let anything deep with their WRs and don't put the game in the hand of the Michigan QB.

That defense was never stable all year and I had a feeling CJ was not quite ready for that environment. But the biggest issue was up front… it always is in games like this. With such a young team, I never even expected playoffs this year but next year it will be on (if they can get some decent LBs). 

rivalry is back! Seriously as much as it sucks for us today, it has been two decades of misery for them, with close heartbreaking losses and curb stomps, so they deserve to enjoy this long awaited win. As a Bills fan I can very much relate! 

• Like (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

Honestly one of the OSU touchdowns was short. They would have gotten it the next play, but it was short. Game wasn't called badly.

Just like alabama, OSU isn't that good this year. Is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Honestly one of the OSU touchdowns was short. They would have gotten it the next play, but it was short. Game wasn't called badly.

Just like alabama, OSU isn't that good this year. Is what it is.

It’s a weird year with all of the traditional playoff powers breaking in freshman QBs,  but refreshing, in a way. Title seems wide open. Also - the Heisman? Anyone? Bueller? 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1