GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

On 12/31/2020 at 11:29 AM, vtnatefootball11 said:

Well it's very well documented that Dabo did not rank any BIG or PAC school in the top 10 out of principal.

Sorry, but this is bullchit.  Dabo does nothing out of principle.  He's as hypocritical as any out there.  His holier than thou crap fooled me for zero seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Congrats to you, Willyville, and all other OSU Fans!

I expect a good game. Please keep us posted about injuries and I will try to do the same.

Congrats to Bama too. They always seem to put an impressive season together, but this one is unique given the injuries and the pandemic and Coach Saban getting sick. Putting together another dominating season under these circumstances is remarkable.  It is only appropriate for OSU to face the final boss at the end of their own journey.

Hopefully the Bucks will be able to match up with the Tide in the trenches and we’ll see a great game.  I’m expecting quite a passing performance from both teams. 

5 hours ago, Beerball said:

Sorry, but this is bullchit.  Dabo does nothing out of principle.  He's as hypocritical as any out there.  His holier than thou crap fooled me for zero seconds.

If there was a contest between Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy or Clemson's Dabo for the most insufferable and obnoxious coach I would call it a tie. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

@YoloinOhioRumor is Jacksonville is going after Urban Meyer. Second choice is Ryan Day. Heard Urban speaking highly of Justin Fields. Maybe Lawrence won’t be the next chosen one

Not directed to me but I could see Urban coaching in Jax. Day less likely— this guy is pretty dialed in. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

@YoloinOhioRumor is Jacksonville is going after Urban Meyer. Second choice is Ryan Day. Heard Urban speaking highly of Justin Fields. Maybe Lawrence won’t be the next chosen one

I can definitely see Urban taking that job. Seems like a nice fit. If Matt Rhule and Kliff kingsbury are coaching in the nfl... 

as far as ryan day, his name is going to come up a lot so we can get used to that. But I would be shocked if he left Ohio state anytime soon. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Congrats to you OSU fans.  I have to admit I knew this type of outcome was possible but I was very confident Clemson would win in a close one.  They beat the crap out of my tigers. Revenge factor was real. Fields was lights out, whole team put it together.  Hard game to swallow for me, but I'm sure this won't be the last time these two teams square of.  Go win it all and go Bills!

16 hours ago, JohnC said:

If there was a contest between Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy or Clemson's Dabo for the most insufferable and obnoxious coach I would call it a tie. 

YOU FORGOT ONE!!!!! Who throws a shoe, honestly??? LMAO

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/12/dan-mullen-is-getting-ripped-for-his-comments-after-blowout-cotton-bowl-loss

I wish I had better news to share but there are Covid issues at Ohio state. At this point the game will go as planned. Ohio state wants to just play the game. They are significant names that are not confirmed - togiai and Tyreke smith. Not sure if others too or not. Sigh

• Sad 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I wish I had better news to share but there are Covid issues at Ohio state. At this point the game will go as planned. Ohio state wants to just play the game. They are significant names that are not confirmed - togiai and Tyreke smith. Not sure if others too or not. Sigh

Everything I've seen online about this traces back to rumors on an Alabama message board.  Have any of the regular OSU beat reporters confirmed? The D line had cases heading into the Sugar Bowl so this is likely part of that spread, assuming it's true.    

1 minute ago, Willyville Guy said:

Everything I've seen online about this traces back to rumors on an Alabama message board.  Have any of the regular OSU beat reporters confirmed? The D line had cases heading into the Sugar Bowl so this is likely part of that spread, assuming it's true.    

Nevada buck just confirmed on Scoop. He had been dead on with everything. No one can confirm names though Or their credentials will get yanked by osu