GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

They catered to corporations and boosters over students and fans when they first built the Schott, and it was a huge bust.  Terrible environment before they made changes. It’ll be interesting to see what they do here. 

CFB is a business and I get that. But I feel like a certain % have to go to students. Then you have the parents of the athletes, etc. Whatever happens, I hope Buck-I- Guy is excluded ?

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

CFB is a business and I get that. But I feel like a certain % have to go to students. Then you have the parents of the athletes, etc. Whatever happens, I hope Buck-I- Guy is excluded ?

Ugh! Maybe the "super fans" can be excluded on the basis that Buck-I-Guy, Big Nut, and their friends are physically unable to sit at an appropriate social distance from each other?

Neutron Man (RIP), on the other hand, could have had his whole section as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

Nobody decommits from Clemson. 

Their fans are accusing Ohio state of negative recruiting. First of all that’s rich considering what Dabo used to make up about urban on the recruiting trail. Second, Dabo put his foot in his mouth enough on his own with his clumsy comments about social issues to lead to some de commits. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I remember this well...

Which turned out to be true but at the time was a lie. Urban would still be coaching if it wasn’t for Zach smith. The brain issue is real, but he likely would have continued to manage that as he had been if none of that went down. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which turned out to be true but at the time was a lie. Urban would still be coaching if it wasn’t for Zach smith. The brain issue is real, but he likely would have continued to manage that as he had been if none of that went down. 

It's somewhat satisfying to see holier-than-thou Dabo exposed like this, and I wonder if this is how the rest of the country felt when Tressel when down. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to see this team play. I don't care who, what, where, when, any of that. All I know is that it would be an absolute travesty if the last pass thrown by Justin Fields as a Buckeye was an interception against Clemson.

Moving The Game to September kind of freaks me out since I'm accustomed to the entire season building over months to that one moment. Keeping an eye on TTUN and the ebbs and flows of their season. Knowing that the Bucks are watching everything and putting tenancies on tape, hiding others, just to mess with them. It's a process, and not following the process in an odd year like this is rife with risk.  But I'll take it if it means we get football this fall.

I really hope this works out.

• Thank you (+1) 1