GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Would The Proposal have worked under Meyer?  I have a feeling that the answer is no; so, perhaps an indication of culture change? (for better or worse remains to be seen)

I don’t know but my first thought was just that Chrisman loves attention and he got it. 

Just now, Willyville Guy said:

Three-star grad transfer from Columbus and Fred Pagac’s nephew? Seems like a natural fit. I wonder what happened the first time around when he came out of high school. 

He was at the osu camps and there was some buzz that he could get an offer, but he was a 3 star and the Buckeyes were bringing in Tathan that year. Just didn’t make the cut. He was really good in HS!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 9:52 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Former Ohio State doctor Richard Strauss accused of sexually abusing at least 177 male athletes including Buckeye football players?

What in the actual ***** Ohio State?

This has been an on ongoing story for well over a year. I actually know one of those guys in the lawsuit.  the doctor killed himself 15 years ago and no one from the current administration was there at the time, so no one left to  “pay” other than the university shelling out over 6 mill for the investigation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know if I’m ready for the stress of actual games. I’m enjoying my daily dose of summer BOOMs from Mark Pantoni ?

With all the signings, excitement around Day's offense, and finally some momentum on defense, I'm pretty much fiending for some action.  In the meantime, hell yeah - we need to appreciate Pantoni while we still have him (and Marotti).  

• 3 weeks later...