GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Applies equally to Fields and also Patterson coming back to Michigan next year for another shot at the Buckeyes. Tate’s an interesting guy. Is it true that he didn’t lose a single game in high school?

Yes that is true. Bunch of us were talking about this at a holiday party last night. He also never threw an interception is HS.

No surprise to OSU fans but I guess now it’s official.  He should go ?

“Haskins received a first round projection from the NFL’s college personnel advisory board, which is a group of personnel people that advise college players about where they’d likely get drafted if they decide to turn pro before their college eligibility is over.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/23/draft-advisory-board-tells-dwayne-haskins-hes-a-first-round-quarterback/

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m so nervous ? Our defense still gives me nightmares. 

I’m relying on three things to ease my nerves:

1.  Dwayne Haskins

2.  Urban’s last game

3.  Washington won’t be able to keep up

That said, I know nothing about the Huskies other than Peterson gets a ton of respect nationally and apparently they have a sweet secondary. 

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

I’m relying on three things to ease my nerves:

1.  Dwayne Haskins

2.  Urban’s last game

3.  Washington won’t be able to keep up

That said, I know nothing about the Huskies other than Peterson gets a ton of respect nationally and apparently they have a sweet secondary. 

And Miles Gaskin. Hopefully we only give up one 75 yard run and not multiple. I heard their offense is tricky like Maryland. I too am hoping our offense can outscore, but their defense is good. The urban factor could help put us over the edge. 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Miles Gaskin. Hopefully we only give up one 75 yard run and not multiple. I heard their offense is tricky like Maryland. I too am hoping our offense can outscore, but their defense is good. The urban factor could help put us over the edge. 

?

Well, Happy New Year and Go Bucks!! Deep breaths until kickoff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Which makes sense considering USC had a long run of PAC10/PAC12 titles and the Rose Bowl is basically a home game

State of Washington has done damage lately 

a few who went weren’t sports fans and remember nothing but the local team won the Rise Bowl

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

State of Washington has done damage lately 

a few who went weren’t sports fans and remember nothing but the local team won the Rise Bowl

The State of Washington has been to the Rose Bowl twice this millenium

January 1, 2001    #4 Washington    34    #14 Purdue    24
January 1, 2003    #7 Washington State    14    #8 Oklahoma 34

USC has been there 6 times, including four in a row from 2006-2009.