GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

Well, I've been sitting around all week waiting for the game to start - pretty much useless at work. The time has come to see if the Buckeyes have made enough progress since Oklahoma to win a big game.

Urban noted in his pressers all week that PSU brings max pressure 40% of the time, and since bringing heavy pressure is the book on Barret anyway, I'd expect to see at least that much tomorrow. Going all the way back to the 2014 VT game and the "bear" defense that has been copied with great effect ever since by all top-end Ds they have played, Urban believes the only way to beat it is over the top. We'll see if they can get it right this time. I'm worried about that (obviously), pass protection, kick coverage, and the pass defense. I'm optimistic about the DL winning in the trenches, as well as Dobbins and Campbell making plays.

Reading Buckeye Twitter all week, apparently PSU fans are already complaining about the officiating crew assigned to the game. They are also concerned that the Ohio State grounds crew will try to take away PSU's speed advantage by not covering the field sufficiently during the rain projected for tomorrow morning. :lol: Got to love the B1G generally and PSU fans in particular.

Also, the best news of the week is that it looks like it will not be raining during the game after all!

Buckle up - should be a tough one.

Well said. Im looking forward to my 3 hours of pure misery! Lets hope it pays off at the end! The key to not letting the PSU DL tee off against JT is to establish the run game out of the gate. I wonder if we will see Weber and Dobbins in the backfield together?

JT is going to have to take some shots downfield to keep the D honest but I sense a fast paced RPO and play action.

Cant wait!!!

Well said. Im looking forward to my 3 hours of pure misery! Lets hope it pays off at the end! The key to not letting the PSU DL tee off against JT is to establish the run game out of the gate. I wonder if we will see Weber and Dobbins in the backfield together?

JT is going to have to take some shots downfield to keep the D honest but I sense a fast paced RPO and play action.

Cant wait!!!

Dont want to jinx it but Urb is 20-0 off of a bye in his last 20 starts. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Its now snowing on campus.

Winter is.... coming.

Yolo you are a fine fellow. However, I'm rooting against you on behalf of the revitalized program in Pegula country. After the buckeyes lose I will act with sympathy and empathy. That's the type of guy I am. :pirate:

Yolo you are a fine fellow. However, I'm rooting against you on behalf of the revitalized program in Pegula country. After the buckeyes lose I will act with sympathy and empathy. That's the type of guy I am. :pirate:

no worries, I am prepared for a Buckeye loss every week. Its in my DNA and I cant even enjoy the games due to my misery. Dont be me. Edited by YoloinOhio

How are you prepared for an Ohio state loss ever week? That's like be as Steelers fans worrying about losing.

On a side note, l love those signs in the back ground, one said Trace McSorley lies about his height on tinder, LOL.

every week I visualize how they will lose and then think about the aftermath. It lasts through about the 3rd qtr no matter the score. Its sad, really.

Dont want to jinx it but Urb is 20-0 off of a bye in his last 20 starts.

the last two big games have put me in the bad place. This one has significantly more JUICE though than Oklahoma or even the playoff game with Clemson. Those did not feel the same as this one. Feels pseudo rival now with this cat James Franklin. Edited by YoloinOhio

every week I visualize how they will lose and then think about the aftermath. It lasts through about the 3rd qtr no matter the score. Its sad, really.

the last two big games have put me in the bad place. This one has significantly more JUICE though than Oklahoma or even the playoff game with Clemson. Those did not feel the same as this one. Feels pseudo rival now with this cat James Franklin.

You watched the Oklahoma against your beloved. What was your take on Mayfield and his game?

the last two big games have put me in the bad place. This one has significantly more JUICE though than Oklahoma or even the playoff game with Clemson. Those did not feel the same as this one. Feels pseudo rival now with this cat James Franklin.

Yep and it feels like this may remain a rivalry moving forward. I have felt pretty good about this game until the last hour. Now the nerves are kicking in. If the Bucks can run the ball I like their chances. It feels like its going to be a war though.