GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

Yes indeed. I'm very excited to watch him play for at least one more year. Pretty much the only shining light on a pretty awful D. Reakwon (??) Seems promising, I was very excited when he committed to OSU earlier this year. Its not often when one of Sabans coveted gets away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dontre Wilson out for the year with broken foot.

Is it wrong that I'm kind of glad I don't need to hold my breath on kick returns anymore? Lol

That funny cuz I felt the same way. I remember the hype going into his first game. Urban said he's "electric". I've been disappointed thus far.

There is a chance that we could sneak our way into the playoff. I was hoping Neb would beat WI only because the huskers were ranked higher and by the time the b1g title game rolled around they may have been top 10. Beating them would have made it hard to deny us. Oh well, WI had better win out then lose in Indy. We need help. Go Bucks!

That funny cuz I felt the same way. I remember the hype going into his first game. Urban said he's "electric". I've been disappointed thus far.

There is a chance that we could sneak our way into the playoff. I was hoping Neb would beat WI only because the huskers were ranked higher and by the time the b1g title game rolled around they may have been top 10. Beating them would have made it hard to deny us. Oh well, WI had better win out then lose in Indy. We need help. Go Bucks!

yep we do need help, but it's super exciting every week which is great. If we win out I'll be thrilled with a Big Championship and good bowl game, even if we don't make it in the top 4. Barrett has been an awesome surprise.

Lost JT but beat the team up north. You can go back to earlier in this thread, I had a lot of faith in JT going in. I do not share that same faith in Cardale. Oh well, need to beat WI now and see how it all plays out. Go Bucks!

i can't believe we lost TWO heisman candidate QBs in one season. I really liked Barrett too. My understanding of Jones is he is a physical freak, but not known as a hard worker, good leader, or very intelligent. Yikes. He was 2nd on the depth chart in the spring before Braxton went down though. But Meyer felt more comfortable going with JT because of his preparation and leadership. I have a friend who coaches HS and one of his players is being recruited by OSU so he has been to a lot of their practices. He said Jones has one of the strongest arms he's seen. I just hope he can make good decisions. I don't really care about the playoff right now, I just want to win the Big 10!!!

i can't believe we lost TWO heisman candidate QBs in one season. I really liked Barrett too. My understanding of Jones is he is a physical freak, but not known as a hard worker, good leader, or very intelligent. Yikes. He was 2nd on the depth chart in the spring before Braxton went down though. But Meyer felt more comfortable going with JT because of his preparation and leadership. I have a friend who coaches HS and one of his players is being recruited by OSU so he has been to a lot of their practices. He said Jones has one of the strongest arms he's seen. I just hope he can make good decisions. I don't really care about the playoff right now, I just want to win the Big 10!!!

Yup, winning the b1g is most important. Very sad about JT, he was quickly becoming one of my favorite buckeyes in a long time. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Hoping the D gets things figured out. They are beginning to look a little like last year's squad.

The run D has been awful! Melvin Gordon is salivating. I just want to win the game and don't care about style points. 1 point is fine! Worried about turnovers with a guy who has never played a meaningful snap. I honestly have no idea what to expect but I would not be surprised to see Jalen Marshall in the wildcat and a lot of designed runs with Jones.

Not to mention that they lost a teammate to suicide this week. A lot for a team to overcome going into their biggest game of the year.

Bosa has disappeared in the last two games. Really need him to show up big in this one. I'm not sure who is the better run defender of the two (McMillan or Grant) but whoever it is needs the bulk of the snaps. My guess is McMillan. Is WI still using two qb's? If so do you have any idea which does what well?

I'd expect the game part to be similar to the Tebow days at FL, lots of running, play action to slant routes, and maybe a jump pass or two.